gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Could you also add the portraits link to the OP because I can't see it there:

P.S. If the link is dead check here for new version:

canchris

Dec 5, 2016
I'm having trouble assigning portraits - I follow the instructions, but it doesn't seem to recognize the .jpg... any advice??

InfinityzeN

Oct 29, 2016
Anyone have the mac build?

Then download the 0.4.0c I posted and
  1. Remove or rename data.pck from your game's folder
  2. Unpack data.zip from downloaded archive
  3. Put data.zip into your game's folder where data.pck was

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
any tips on leveling myself or making a warrior
Make initial companion with survival skills - it makes initial exploration better. Go to town to get second slave (Emily) and put everyone into combat group. Start of the game is pretty slow -go to the forest or road and start killing bandits and wolves, just watch out to not get killed. If you have skill points invest in combat/body control, not strength/endurance (this is only my my observation, I've never done math)

Reactions: jason95821

klang

Aug 15, 2016

Then download the 0.4.0c I posted and
  1. Remove or rename data.pck from your game's folder
  2. Unpack data.zip from downloaded archive
  3. Put data.zip into your game's folder where data.pck was
thanks

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
I'm may be dumb (or/and not mac happy owner :)), but 0.4.0c patch in form of zip archive don't seems to work with windows version. Neither in pure "data.zip" form, neither if I will rename it into "data.pck".

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Leave it called data.zip and delete data.pck for it to work. I get errors and bugs frequently in the game but it does work.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Extract it into the main folder and delete the .pck file. Will lessen the errors. For some reason it has trouble accessing files inside the zip sometimes.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Ty for attempt to help, but I found that data file from OP don't contain 0.4.0 exe file.

So it's better to download public version directly from Maveric site (and it will be 0.4.1 version with some bugfixes too) ^_^

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes