DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
How do I gets into Amberguard, that's on the map? Can anyone please help me out on this please? ^_^

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Afaik no. But just one good fuck should be enough to meet the requirements. Don't ignore desires: when you satisfy one, the lewdness goes up 3-6points.

Btw the cheat panel should have a button to raise the lewdness to 100.
Yeah, but if you rely on cheats, you don't learn how to play the game. I prefer to use them only when the game has cheated me.

Tho a case could be stated for that. This version, the probability of desires and trait development have gotten so rangy that its out of the player's hands, there's no way to be sure how to achieve anything in gameplay. A cat on the keyboard has as much chance as someone applying intelligence.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
How do I gets into Amberguard, that's on the map? Can anyone please help me out on this please? ^_^
Giving directions from Wimborn Outskirts, move to Ancient Forest, then Elven Grove, and then Amberguard is right next to you. If you're playing story mode I think you need to advance the main quest some in order to enter.

Reactions: sp1ker

B3nJaHmin

Dec 24, 2018
Getting a strange issue, some of my characters are not getting energy anymore, I can rest them all I want, but the energy no longer replenishes, is this a bug or am I not getting something, I never had this problem in my first play through, so I am assuming something is up, if anyone knows a work around or a way to fix it, it would be much appreciated cheers . ^^
Also it would seem those affected by this just cease to function, as in you can set them to clean, or hunt but they do nothing, 4 of my 8 residents are basically out of commission .

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Getting a strange issue, some of my characters are not getting energy anymore, I can rest them all I want, but the energy no longer replenishes, is this a bug or am I not getting something, I never had this problem in my first play through, so I am assuming something is up, if anyone knows a work around or a way to fix it, it would be much appreciated cheers . ^^
Also it would seem those affected by this just cease to function, as in you can set them to clean, or hunt but they do nothing, 4 of my 8 residents are basically out of commission .
The second point is intended: if their energy is lower than 30, your slaves won't do the assigned job; they will rest instead.
As for the first point, where do your slaves sleep? Even if they were in jail, they should recover at least 20 points of energy, plus six times their endurance. The only case when their energy does not increase is if they sleep in the communal room and it is overcrowded.
What does the console say? Any warning?

Reactions: B3nJaHmin

B3nJaHmin

Dec 24, 2018
The second point is intended: if their energy is lower than 30, your slaves won't do the assigned job; they will rest instead.
As for the first point, where do your slaves sleep? Even if they were in jail, they should recover at least 20 points of energy, plus six times their endurance. The only case when their energy does not increase is if they sleep in the communal room and it is overcrowded.
Sadly nothing, and I do not believe the communal room is full :(

B3nJaHmin

Dec 24, 2018
Double checked to see if I wasn't tripping, and you sir were correct, thanks mate you're a saint :) upgraded the communal room and all is fixed .

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Double checked to see if I wasn't tripping, and you sir were correct, thanks mate you're a saint :) upgraded the communal room and all is fixed .
You're welcome. An overcrowded communal room is twice bad, because your slaves become more stressed too.

Pay also attention to the cleanliness of your mansion: when 40 or lower, it badly affects both the stress and the obedience of ALL your slaves.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Giving directions from Wimborn Outskirts, move to Ancient Forest, then Elven Grove, and then Amberguard is right next to you. If you're playing story mode I think you need to advance the main quest some in order to enter.
Thanks! ^_^

We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019
I actually came across this problem myself. Apparently I accidentally set the portrait or body folder to just the /strive folder. I managed to fix this by temporarily emptying my bodies/portraits folder and then fixing the bodies/portraits path to the regular location. Close the game and it should then be safe to put the pictures back and start playing like normal.
How do I do that when I can't get past OpenGl looking through files in the background after hitting in the Customize tab: Portraits and Bodies? Like can I edit a line of code to tell it where to look?

May 19, 2017
How do I do that when I can't get past OpenGl looking through files in the background after hitting in the Customize tab: Portraits and Bodies? Like can I edit a line of code to tell it where to look?
You need to go to the %USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Strive and temporarily move the files in the bodies and portraits folder elsewhere before starting up the game. Then you should be able to use the in-game option customize->Select Folders and change the default folder location for portraits/bodies to the default location (user://portraits/ or user://bodies/). If this doesn't work then you might have a different problem.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
What triggers Ayda's quest? Some time after I stopped watching for it, it appeared in my quest log. There wasn't any morning interaction, so I have no idea how long it's been available.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but i gotta say the artwork has grabbed my interest. However, i see those futa/trans, gay, and transformation tags. Is this all optional or part of the storyline? Is there a lot of this content? (Guess just asking how much of this content there is. Not a big fan of these)

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before, but i gotta say the artwork has grabbed my interest. However, i see those futa/trans, gay, and transformation tags. Is this all optional or part of the storyline? Is there a lot of this content? (Guess just asking how much of this content there is. Not a big fan of these)
All of those are optional, the only time you even encounter one of these in the main quest is when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Futa characters can literally be disabled in the Options menu, and there's no gay content beyond the sex that you can have with literally any slave.

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
All of those are optional, the only time you even encounter one of these in the main quest is when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Futa characters can literally be disabled in the Options menu, and there's no gay content beyond the sex that you can have with literally any slave.
Thanks dude! Im digging the artwork and for 2d, story and artwork are everything. Gonna give this a shot tonight then

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Because slaves for sale aren't saved with the file, but kept in global memory, here's an exploit to make a lot of money and exp without leaving town: When you have the slave you can turn in for a custom request, save your game, then sell that slave direct to the guild. Reload, and now you and the guild have the same slave. After turning in the slave, you can buy the other version back to complete the same request again.

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
Not only can futas be disabled, but the major NPCs that you can acquire as slaves are all female, and you can set the game to make all random slaves female. There are a handful of major male NPCs, but they can't be slaves and have no sex scenes. While the game will let you do futa stuff and gay stuff if that's your thing, it clearly isn't designed around that. Similarly, it gives you the option of playing a female, but this is definitely not recommended unless you want to play a lesbian (and perhaps not even then); the game is obviously designed assuming a male protagonist with the female option as something of an afterthought.

Reactions: E-Dog
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes