Eastral

Mar 1, 2018
Is there a way to change the unique character portrait in interaction without affecting the side quest ?? Since changing their unique code to null in save file, stopping further side quest (try it for emily).

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Is there a way to change the unique character portrait in interaction without affecting the side quest ?? Since changing their unique code to null in save file, stopping further side quest (try it for emily).
The character images shown by quests are entirely independent from the person so there are no easy fixes for that. The only ways to change that are by replacing every sprite key in the quest script with the path of the image you wish to use or adding new functionality to the sprite system to consider the person (and adjusting all input values accordingly).

The full body images shown by the talk menu and the meet interaction are based on the person, but the current script will always show a default image to match the person's unique code when available. Fixing this is fairly straightforward, but requires some programming experience to adjust the re-ordered if statements.

Eastral

Mar 1, 2018
Ah, I see. Thank you for the answer.
One more thing, is there a way to convert master free attribute point into mansion upgrade point ?? I know you can do it for the slave, but I just can't find it for the master.

Last edited:

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Does anyone know if I can use all the portrait mod or is it only 1?
would require a bit of folder micromanaging but it's possible to have multiple
(portrait mods are simply folders filled with PNGs that has already been neatly sorted and renamed by the modder according to the game's file naming rules)

Reactions: tooldev

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
would require a bit of folder micromanaging but it's possible to have multiple
(portrait mods are simply folders filled with PNGs that has already been neatly sorted and renamed by the modder according to the game's file naming rules)
which one do you suggest that have the most content, and do you recommend having multiple?

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
which one do you suggest that have the most content, and do you recommend having multiple?
personally in my last playthrough i kinda enjoyed the ai-gen pack:

(cuz ideally i'd prefer paperdoll system like in free cities but this is the closest to that idea)

but there's a lot of alternative packs too u can browse them all here:

Reactions: JungleNuts
4.30 star(s) 46 Votes