Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I don't see thumbnails when I try to add a portrait to the slave with this new update.

A.L.C

Aug 23, 2017
Finished with the main storyline and loved every second of it. Is there any other game in the same vein as this i.e. mixed good story/story progression, "random" events, management that would be recommended while I wait for more content?
Lilith's Throne, it's a bit like TiTS too.

Jul 28, 2017
Since updating i have experienced slowdowns, and the console tells me to increase 'message_queue_size_kb' in project sitting to increase the memory it can use, but i can't find where that is. Anyone know where i can fix this?

eike2000

May 9, 2017
how could have Ayda (Darkelf in Gorn's shop) in team, i got quest to find her in mountain cave, i refused to join hade and back to door, escape form battle and teleport back to Gorn town, ask Ayda join team and teleport back to winborn but i cant sleep to next day, it said i have to meet Mellisa and she teleport our party to city then battle blow up , i win and Mellisa catch one girl, i let her go and, finish game. So i do any way to have Ayda before last battle with Hade.
- Next i want more body and portrait, but i dont know why my Photoshop CS6 cant open file PNG, i wish got more char form renpy's game, nomore hugetits too much to imagein my mind what look like a cow not a female of anime's style
- How could change relationship of girls into wife?

Apr 23, 2018
How do you perform the more hardcore options like deepthroat? I don't have anything filtered so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to train in that or not.

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
Are there any special interactions between MC and slaves that are blood-related to him?

Apr 23, 2018
IIRC to deep throat you need to use the gag first.
Yeah I toggle the ring gag and it says the option is enabled, but whenever I look through I the tabs I don't see a deepthroat option even with ring gag on. Not sure if mansion upgrades or theres any other requirements, but its not under any of the tabs at the top.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Yeah I toggle the ring gag and it says the option is enabled, but whenever I look through I the tabs I don't see a deepthroat option even with ring gag on. Not sure if mansion upgrades or theres any other requirements, but its not under any of the tabs at the top.
It should be under the SM tab, once the ring gag is in place.

Apr 23, 2018
I get a text that says you insert a ring gag in slaves mouth to enable forced inside mouth actions. Then which I click on the SM tab. The only options I have are spanking, whipping, nipple clap, clit clap, and rope.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I get a text that says you insert a ring gag in slaves mouth to enable forced inside mouth actions. Then which I click on the SM tab. The only options I have are spanking, whipping, nipple clap, clit clap, and rope.
When you use the ring gag do you click on the name or the infinity symbol? I click on the symbol and it keeps the gag in for the rest of the encounter.

Reactions: masterpyromancer
4.30 star(s) 46 Votes