Baba666777

May 5, 2017
Any chance to get the patreon version on here?
Also: I'm fascinated with the rate this developer is churning out updates. If he keeps it up I might even pledge.
There's a new version on the 19th, we just have to wait a bit. I'm quite new with this game and dev, so I don't really know if he'll keep updating every week. If so, I don't think we'll ever see a patreon version for just a week in advance.

And btw, if the dev ever read this post, kudos, the game is great and I'm really impress with the rate of improvement. Your efforts are stunning and well appreciated.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op v0.4.4a will add Mac & linux once they are done uploading

D

Deleted member 7072

God damn it, I didn't see that the latest paetron version 0.4.42 is becoming public in two days on the 19th. I just finished extensively modding version 0.4.4 to my taste for a total of like 8 hours combined over the last few days. Now I'll have to do it all over again since so much has changed >.>. The most tedious part was changing Emily and Tisha's name/relation to each other since I couldn't ctrl+h it, the variable names have to stay the same. Anyone find the changelog for version 0.4.42?

Reactions: Muff Diver

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Changed Tag.. It's no longer an HTML game. It's on the godot engine which is C++, python open source.

May 16, 2017
Having a slight problem with this game, wonder if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong. Cali's obedience keeps going down, despite me having her wear a maid outfit. She also keeps demanding better living conditions, even though I've already demoted her to "poor" grade at the guild. I assume these things are related.

So can anyone tell me how to overcome this so that I won't have to build a personal room for every new slave that I get?

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
If there is any interest, once the new version is release I can post my mod which adds missing info and fixes a few things.
Hi!
Just post it, I recently do not have time to play this game but I'm a bit curious about the mod itself - what's the api for modding this game? did you just override python scripts or is it more sophisticated?

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
is there a time limit on obtaining the main quest and the free slave from redlight district
or can i just go in and dick around for 50 game days and go to the quest when i feel like it

D

Deleted member 7072

Hi!
Just post it, I recently do not have time to play this game but I'm a bit curious about the mod itself - what's the api for modding this game? did you just override python scripts or is it more sophisticated?
There is no API, just go to root/files/scripts and change what you want. Most of the interesting stuff is in Mansion.gd. I am working on the mod as we speak and will upload once I finish and test it.

is there a time limit on obtaining the main quest and the free slave from redlight district
or can i just go in and dick around for 50 game days and go to the quest when i feel like it
There is only 1 time limit in the game, and that is for Cali's quest. You have ~21 days to find her parents once you meet her, if you do not find them in time they die. You can still keep Cali regardless of which ending you get, good ending or bad ending, so there isn't much difference between them. I don't like Cali anyway so I never bothered modifying it

D

Deleted member 7072

Currently my mod does the following things:
  • Displays what items drop via sex on the race description.
  • Displays slave pregnancy the moment they are impregnated, rather than only after 5 days in the slave description.
  • All trait text is replaced, showing the exact modifications it does in numbers.
  • Adds Fluid Substance as a sex drop to Slime, Nereid, and Scylla. (Note that slaves needs points in Magic Affinity to increase drop chance, pretty low with 0 Magic)
  • Adds Bestial Essence as a sex drop to Centaur.
  • Adds Basic Solution as a sex drop to Human.
  • Adds Aphrodisiac as a sex drop to Demon.
  • Halved all sex energy costs.
  • Changes several racial traits that don't actually do anything to things that make sense e.g. demons gain 20 lust each night etc.
  • Deterrent Potion removes Sex-crazed trait.
  • Beauty Mixture removes Scarred trait.
  • Removed Mindread mana cost.
  • Sleep spell removes all stress, as the spell does literally nothing useful normally.
  • Various mana cost reductions to reduce grind slightly.
  • Slaves sleeping in your bed who become overwhelmed by lust have their orgasm counter incremented by 1 for every 15 lust they have over 40, and their lust is reduced by the same amount.
  • Text spelling/grammar fixes if they are near something I change.
  • End of day report text changed to look nicer and fit on one line per slave for the most part.
  • Luxury from panties/ring doubled.
  • Luxury from private room increased, and luxury from sleeping in your bed raised to be more than personal room.
  • Slaves with Sex-crazed, Submissive, or Likes it rough will not lose obedience etc when you tell them you are going to fuck them regardless of consent. Kind of silly that they did, when their traits allow you to rape them with no penalty.
  • Slaves will tell you they want to talk in private if you meet the requirements to unlock sex when you talk to them. (Not always accurate as I don't want to make a gigantic if/else tree to account for the Prude trait or incest penalties etc).
  • Adds a button to recruit Sex-crazed Dolin if you were nice and gave the normal antidote rather than the stimulant, just go talk to her in her village after you give her the normal potion.
  • Modifies Dolin's appearance to match because I could not find a good gnome portrait that matched her description for the fucking life of me.
  • Fixes crash when the Slave asking for abortion event occurs
  • Mutate can no longer add a penis or balls
  • Contraceptive strength increased. I can't figure out for the life of me how to completely prevent pregnancy with it active.
  • Suggesting sex costs no energy (why the hell did it cost 25 energy to say "Yo slave, wanna fuck?")
  • Energy cost for praise/punish etc reduced from 10/15/20 to 5/10/15
I was able to test everything except the random abortion event and my custom dolin quest extension. It takes me for fucking ever to upload so if you run into any bugs it'll take a while for me to upload the fix.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
This game is pretty cool. It definitely has a Jack-o-Nine vibe, but this game is more cohesive and feels less fragmented. Speaking of, I am attaching some assets used in Jack-o-Nine ... this is a collection of all the random portraits borrowed from other sources and used by Jack-o-Nine (437 total, full color only, gray/sepia versions removed).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-- These files are past their expiration date. Please check towards the end of the thread for fresh versions. Thank you for shopping at F95zone. --
Drop the files into C:\Users\[you]\AppData\Roaming\strive2\portraits. Be sure to uncheck the box that says something about 'lock portraits to race & class' (top right corner) in the menu that comes up where the portraits are displayed, or none will show up.

Last edited:

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Really liking this game.

I hope there will eventually be a sorting for slaves by jobs/stats or whatever else. currently can be a mess and too much micromanagement. Same thing for items, either stack them or sort them in the all category.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016

Currently my mod does the following things:
  • Displays what items drop via sex on the race description.
  • Displays slave pregnancy the moment they are impregnated, rather than only after 5 days in the slave description.
  • All trait text is replaced, showing the exact modifications it does in numbers.
  • Adds Fluid Substance as a sex drop to Slime, Nereid, and Scylla. (Note that slaves needs points in Magic Affinity to increase drop chance, pretty low with 0 Magic)
  • Adds Bestial Essence as a sex drop to Centaur.
  • Adds Basic Solution as a sex drop to Human.
  • Adds Aphrodisiac as a sex drop to Demon.
  • Halved all sex energy costs.
  • Changes several racial traits that don't actually do anything to things that make sense e.g. demons gain 20 lust each night etc.
  • Deterrent Potion removes Sex-crazed trait.
  • Beauty Mixture removes Scarred trait.
  • Removed Mindread mana cost.
  • Sleep spell removes all stress, as the spell does literally nothing useful normally.
  • Various mana cost reductions to reduce grind slightly.
  • Slaves sleeping in your bed who become overwhelmed by lust have their orgasm counter incremented by 1 for every 15 lust they have over 40, and their lust is reduced by the same amount.
  • Text spelling/grammar fixes if they are near something I change.
  • End of day report text changed to look nicer and fit on one line per slave for the most part.
  • Luxury from panties/ring doubled.
  • Luxury from private room increased, and luxury from sleeping in your bed raised to be more than personal room.
  • Slaves with Sex-crazed, Submissive, or Likes it rough will not lose obedience etc when you tell them you are going to fuck them regardless of consent. Kind of silly that they did, when their traits allow you to rape them with no penalty.
  • Slaves will tell you they want to talk in private if you meet the requirements to unlock sex when you talk to them. (Not always accurate as I don't want to make a gigantic if/else tree to account for the Prude trait or incest penalties etc).
  • Adds a button to recruit Sex-crazed Dolin if you were nice and gave the normal antidote rather than the stimulant, just go talk to her in her village after you give her the normal potion.
  • Modifies Dolin's appearance to match because I could not find a good gnome portrait that matched her description for the fucking life of me.
  • Fixes crash when the Slave asking for abortion event occurs
  • Mutate can no longer add a penis or balls
  • Contraceptive strength increased. I can't figure out for the life of me how to completely prevent pregnancy with it active.
  • Suggesting sex costs no energy (why the hell did it cost 25 energy to say "Yo slave, wanna fuck?")
  • Energy cost for praise/punish etc reduced from 10/15/20 to 5/10/15
I was able to test everything except the random abortion event and my custom dolin quest extension. It takes me for fucking ever to upload so if you run into any bugs it'll take a while for me to upload the fix.
Any chance you can add an option to move/keep the AppData\Roaming\strive2\ files in the game directory instead? In my opinion the user should be able to choose the location of the settings and save files instead of having them in AppData regardless of his wishes ... Not to mention the pictures pack location.

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up
4.30 star(s) 46 Votes