jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
is there suppose to be pictures in this game
if so why arent they showing
also when emily's sister comes to get her if i ask for somthing in return does emily still come back

redle

Apr 12, 2017
is there suppose to be pictures in this game
if so why arent they showing
also when emily's sister comes to get her if i ask for somthing in return does emily still come back
The only pictures that the game seems set up for are portraits. Even those though, even if the game has them loaded, doesn't apply them to any of the characters for me. They must be manually attached to any of the characters. That image is then displayed in 3 spots: tiny in the list of girls on the right while at home, slightly bigger on the bottom when venturing outside, biggest (and still small at roughly 150x150 pixels) in the second tab on a girl's details (and this is the same location where you can actually manually apply pictures to a girl). Oh, and this "biggest" one worked in v3.1 but never actually displays the picture in v4.1, just an empty black square.

As for Emily, I believe she came back when I gave her money and did not when I just let her go (although I may have restored a save too soon when I did that to be certain).

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed OP title images and overview add images new versions upload in progress will add soon as done

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op added windows links. Asap Mac + linux

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
I'd suggest you wait: "Next public release: 12.06.2017 - "

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Just letting it known the link doesn't work anymore I'll check back a day or two to see if it's been changed really want to play it.

Oops just used the one on the first page never mind false alarm

Harard

Aug 23, 2016
Any chance to get the patreon version on here?
Also: I'm fascinated with the rate this developer is churning out updates. If he keeps it up I might even pledge.

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes