Ramblo

Aug 25, 2017
I did, Thanks!, what's new with "d" version?
0.5.5d
Enchanted items will be visible on selling and sell for extra price
Numpad keys now can also be used for shortcuts
Fixed player portrait dragged on the inspect screen
Fixed bug with end day energy not restoring (due to some slaves having phantom gear)

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Any patrons here who can share the changelogs?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caradax

Nov 20, 2017
0.5.5e
Lewdness has been added to Mindread effect
Fixed ending sequence
Fixed targeting mouse cursor in combat
Fixed item dupe bug

Updated market tab
Charm can now be increased with Entertainer job
Interaction screen now limitedly supports portraits and full body images
Sex-related tasks which previously used unlocked actions for calculation now scale from lewdness
Fixed daily events sometimes generating invalid slaves
Fixed some more issues with end day not processing properly

Reactions: gue5t

TWoodruff

Feb 10, 2018
So I'm probably just not finding it, but is there any way to be able to take out more than three slaves with me on my raids? Or is it always limited to just three?

Dirtyxmind

Jul 1, 2017
Hello!
I have the e version of the game and i already unlocked the 'Farm'...
I already put a slave for milking, but so far i can't put any slave to 'Egg Laying' thing... i need 'Hatchery' released... I searched about this and aparently i need a snail for this...
I tried to get the 'Snail' from the 'Far Eerie Woods' zone (also tried the Deep Area) but so far not a single encounter with the snail... so i think i am missing something, perphaps some item?
Any help will be wellcome
Thank you for your kind attention!

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Hello!
I have the e version of the game and i already unlocked the 'Farm'...
I already put a slave for milking, but so far i can't put any slave to 'Egg Laying' thing... i need 'Hatchery' released... I searched about this and aparently i need a snail for this...
I tried to get the 'Snail' from the 'Far Eerie Woods' zone (also tried the Deep Area) but so far not a single encounter with the snail... so i think i am missing something, perphaps some item?
Any help will be wellcome
Thank you for your kind attention!
Just try the forest

Dirtyxmind

Jul 1, 2017
Just try the forest
Same problem... Tried for an entire hour and no luck at the 'Ancient Forest' (Also tried the Deep Area)...
Did i am missing something to get the snail encounter?

EDIT: Found the problem... I forgot to buy the Farm upgrade for it first... after that i found all the snail i want at the 'Far Eerie Woods' :p

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Where do I place the Portrait and Bodies folders in order for them to show up in game on a Mac. I'm trying to find the user folder that apparently is the default one...I'm totally lost x'D

D

Deleted member 7072

0.5.6a is public and good news - script are again available in source code form so game is open for modding
I was worried when I saw the compiled scripts in the last version, I always extensively mod the game; I'm very glad the source files are back

D

Deleted member 7072

THIS MOD ONLY FUNCTIONS WITH VERSION 0.5.6a
This mod sets the beauty of both yourself and your starting slave to 100, removes the "Foster" when you select a different race from your sister, and allows you to choose from all races when making yourself and your starting slave.

Note that the extra starting races do not have a bonus for picking them, no +1 strength or +1 affinity etc.
Your starter slave has no traits or mechanical benefits, so I figure max beauty gives a reason to keep her around.
Self beauty of 100 is just to make breeding convenient, annoying to breed a slave with a 50% chance of being 40 beauty.
Transformation is so commonplace I see no reason you couldn't have a blood sister of a different race.

Fury945

Mar 5, 2018
This mod sets the beauty of both yourself and your starting slave to 100, removes the "Foster" when you select a different race from your sister, and allows you to choose from all races when making yourself and your starting slave.

Note that the extra starting races do not have a bonus for picking them, no +1 strength or +1 affinity etc.
Your starter slave has no traits or mechanical benefits, so I figure max beauty gives a reason to keep her around.
Self beauty of 100 is just to make breeding convenient, annoying to breed a slave with a 50% chance of being 40 beauty.
Transformation is so commonplace I see no reason you couldn't have a blood sister of a different race. Foster Sister is probably added to doge paetron rules.
uh you might want to check that file a little closer, I tried running the game with it and it gave me this error

SCRIPT ERROR: GDScript::reload: Parse Error: Parse Error: Unknown character
At: res://files/scripts/mainmenu.gd:16
ERROR: GDScript::reload: Method/Function Failed, returning: ERR_PARSE_ERROR
At: modules\gdscript\gd_script.cpp:507

tomthumb

Aug 31, 2017
I'm lost. Did the sex mechanic disappear? I can get to the interactions page but everything is already unlocked and it never reports as being done. Am I missing something?

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
So, is the loli tag still relevant. Been a while since I updated the game, course no save compatibility. So when I go to make new game, child option for sister is gone. Last several iterations have really been pushing me away. Oddly enough, rope being consumable being the biggest one. Who uses rope once? Untie the damn knot. Picky I know, but it's been one picky change I hate adding up to a big pile of them. Dumped the game from drive last night. Maybe in 6 months or a year I'll give it a try again and see if other changes make me like the game again.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm lost. Did the sex mechanic disappear? I can get to the interactions page but everything is already unlocked and it never reports as being done. Am I missing something?
Has been changed with something else, the mechanic. It's not the same as before unfortunately. I can't tell you more because I've yet to try the newest version (since I was playing the old, because there the sex it's much better for me).

Ttones

Aug 30, 2017
Even though you can see every sex option if the girl's lewdness isn't high enough she'll refuse to do it.

D

Deleted member 7072

uh you might want to check that file a little closer, I tried running the game with it and it gave me this error

SCRIPT ERROR: GDScript::reload: Parse Error: Parse Error: Unknown character
At: res://files/scripts/mainmenu.gd:16
ERROR: GDScript::reload: Method/Function Failed, returning: ERR_PARSE_ERROR
At: modules\gdscript\gd_script.cpp:507
Did you put the mod in the right place? Overwrite the base file, don't put it in the mod folder. I did not modify line 16 of the file, and the mod has been running fine for me. You aren't trying to use it on Mac, are you?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
So, is the loli tag still relevant. Been a while since I updated the game, course no save compatibility. So when I go to make new game, child option for sister is gone.
Make sure that "Childlike characters" is enabled in the options panel, latest updates changed the location of system data. You can still make lolis and shotas, no problem.

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes