iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is this possible to win any battle in this game?! I bought weapons and armors and all and yet, all i got is miss miss miss miss while enemy keep damaging my units untill dead and game over...wtf?!
Put points in agility.
Try getting atleast two slaves (plus you) an fight small groups of enemies.
The numbers advantage will help you get your first levels, then you put points in endurance and agility, and you'll be abl to actually hit the enemies.

Also, you need two agility just to equip a sword, so that should be your first priority on everyone.

Reactions: Prokopije

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes, I found that. But now I have another question. At the end of each day I got message that half of my slaves are complaining and they wants "better conditions". I gave them personal rooms, those quality foods, personal bathrooms, even tried to switch their jobs, but I just can't get rid of those "demands better living conditions" messages. What else is there to improve?!

Piggeldy

Jul 23, 2017
Yes, I found that. But now I have another question. At the end of each day I got message that half of my slaves are complaining and they wants "better conditions". I gave them personal rooms, those quality foods, personal bathrooms, even tried to switch their jobs, but I just can't get rid of those "demands better living conditions" messages. What else is there to improve?!
did you give them clothing? are they still wearing a slave-collar or something like that?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
did you give them clothing? are they still wearing a slave-collar or something like that?
I gave them clothes. Maid uniforms for females and Batler outfits for males. Some of them even have underwears. About those slave-collars I don't know. Where is that? When I open inventory panel, all i see are clothes, armors or weapons. There is also "accessory" slot, but noone have anything there.

Piggeldy

Jul 23, 2017
I gave them clothes. Maid uniforms for females and Batler outfits for males. Some of them even have underwears. About those slave-collars I don't know. Where is that? When I open inventory panel, all i see are clothes, armors or weapons. There is also "accessory" slot, but noone have anything there.
collars are also equipable items that go into the accessory slot if i remember correct. well then the only thing i could think of is that your mansion is dirty and needs cleaning, or maybe you have more slaves than rooms?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
collars are also equipable items that go into the accessory slot if i remember correct. well then the only thing i could think of is that your mansion is dirty and needs cleaning, or maybe you have more slaves than rooms?
Noupe, I have 10 slaves and 11 beds, and regular cleaner - it says mansion is immaculate.
I tried everything, but it seems nothing works. 6 slaves are fine, but 4 are those complainers. Every single day, same 4 slaves complains. I'm going to sell them and try with new, don't know what to do anymore.

akcool

Aug 14, 2017
you will also need to give them pocket money and make sure your supplies are high enough for slaves have a personal bath for cosmetics activated

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
@Prokopije Make sure their grade isn't too high. Early game having a lot of slaves can be difficult but if they're poor or slave grade it's a lot more manageable than commoner and above.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, it could be that than, because they're graded rich and noble.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Well, it could be that than, because they're graded rich and noble.
Then yeah, you've to lower their grade to commoner at least (like Duke said above - at least for me works this way. If not, try poor), for getting rid of this nuisance about them wanting more and more if they've already everything you can give them.

Reactions: Prokopije

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
hey guys where do i put portraits file ? can someone add them to instructions

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
hey guys where do i put portraits file ? can someone add them to instructions
Go and try to add profile picture on some of your servants in game. And amongst options on that panel you'll see "open system folder". click on that and put profiles in folder which will pop up after your click.

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
Go and try to add profile picture on some of your servants in game. And amongst options on that panel you'll see "open system folder". click on that and put profiles in folder which will pop up after your click.
i figure it out eventually but shouldn't be an auto system where slaves are assigned random portraits ?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
i figure it out eventually but shouldn't be an auto system where slaves are assigned random portraits ?
Probably someone on patreon already said that to the developer (at least I hope so) - indeed can be a huge help. Capturing a slave and than that slave gets a random portrait can spare you some time to go and choose one for yourself, but so far don't know why he/she didn't already thought about adding this option. Maybe there's something else that prevents this without "breaking" the whole game, maybe the "coding" that used can't be modified that easily. Guess that we can only wait and see!

Reactions: pcg50

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
so far it's a promising jack o nine competitor , but there still work to be done

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Probably someone on patreon already said that to the developer (at least I hope so) - indeed can be a huge help. Capturing a slave and than that slave gets a random portrait can spare you some time to go and choose one for yourself, but so far don't know why he/she didn't already thought about adding this option. Maybe there's something else that prevents this without "breaking" the whole game, maybe the "coding" that used can't be modified that easily. Guess that we can only wait and see!
there's a good reason for that: you can't. every slave is described in text... their images MUST match the description lest it breaks immersion. If there's one thing I'd like to be implemented is a dual body picture, one for normal, and the other for naked.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
there's a good reason for that: you can't. every slave is described in text... their images MUST match the description lest it breaks immersion. If there's one thing I'd like to be implemented is a dual body picture, one for normal, and the other for naked.
Then the only thing that can be done is create some kind of.. code or something (sorry, but I'm not good enough with these things) that gives the captured slave the exact image. The thing can be done and I'm sure of it, but maybe it's too difficult to make it but like I said previously, only time will tell. If doesn't happen, oh well, it's not that BIG of an issue.

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
How to make gold in this game? i'm so lost i even lost emily i think, is there no way to take her back after she leave with her sister? everything in this game is asking me impossible things and then i need money that i dont have then food everything is going downhill... i needed to waste 500 gold to find a human girl with 40 atractiveness and then give her to the mage thinking i could start to make money but no i'm still doing nothing and lost one of my girl making me lose money and i think i lost my first game since i cant keep with the upkeep of 3 slaves

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes