brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
No, I understand how to do it. It allows me to change the portrait photos for the story related charas, but not their Full Body Images. I can change the bodies and portraits of other non story related charas though. Might be just a me problem :>
Oh, got it. Maybe the dev have... "locked" the full body portrait for the story char, in a certain sense?

Feb 17, 2017
0.5.15d Advanced random portrait and auto full body image loader.

This does two things:
.Somewhat more complex algorithm for selecting images from image pack.
Search goes in stages: All_Imagepack_Portraits->Sex->Age->Race->Hair_Colour->Natural_Selection
(When original script was ONLY looking for "Race")
If stage result is 0 images, it takes previous stage results for correct one.(Worst case scenario, this way you may get illogical or repeating images but at least it won't be blank)
.It gets portrait image path and checks if full body image with SAME name and same path but in "Bodies" folder exist, and auto loads/applies it.

With this you can basically forget about Manual body/portrait changes. Well depending on how vast your image pack is.
It works fine(almost) with "The Butlers" image pack from OP, two folders have different names halfkins and taurs, I think, they need to be the same for body auto loading to work.

Some info for possible image pack creators.
Name your portrait/body images so they have those "tags" in their name, in any order, separated by spaces. (Script looks ONLY at FILE name for guidance, folder names are ignored, if you want you can dump all images in root Portraits/Bodies folder)
Sex - Male, Futa, all others auto considered "female".
Age - Loli applies to "child" and "teen"(just because) all others considered "adult".
Race - Full list as of now: ["Human", "Elf", "Dark Elf", "Orc", "Drow","Beastkin Cat", "Beastkin Wolf", "Beastkin Fox","Beastkin Tanuki","Beastkin Bunny", "Halfkin Cat", "Halfkin Wolf", "Halfkin Fox","Halfkin Tanuki","Halfkin Bunny","Taurus", "Demon", "Seraph", "Gnome","Goblin","Centaur","Lamia","Arachna","Scylla", "Slime", "Harpy","Dryad","Fairy","Nereid","Dragonkin"] remember, no spaces, just omit them. ex: BeastkinCat
Hair_Colour - Those are all default colours you can encounter in game so far: ["white", "green", "purple", "blue", "blond", "red", "auburn", "brown", "black", "jelly"]

If devs won't change much with updates you can try using this in future versions. Manual copy-paste of changed code is your friend here.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Don't feel like creating another login on another website just to file one bug. Hopefully the dev looks here, or maybe someone can forward it along.

(currently playing 14d)
When fighting through a zone, if the last "room" in the zone is a fight with a rescued person, and the player asks the rescued for a monetary reward, and instead of gold the reward is an item... then the option to leave the zone or what to do next is lost. Instead the zone is automatically restarted (Whether in "deeper" or the shallow doesn't matter. The restarted zone will be in "shallow" mode.)

ArcherC

Sep 1, 2017
With this you can basically forget about Manual body/portrait changes. Well depending on how vast your image pack is.
It works fine(almost) with "The Butlers" image pack from OP, two folders have different names halfkins and taurs, I think, they need to be the same for body auto loading to work.
That and the tanuki; all the portrait packs seem to use "racoon" instead.

rarawa

Aug 18, 2016
How do you customize the look of a character or at least change the name? I mean, I remember this being doable at least with cheating. Any help?

EvilPenguin

Apr 6, 2018
How do you customize the look of a character or at least change the name? I mean, I remember this being doable at least with cheating. Any help?
Change name - use the amnesia potion on your target.
Body changes - various potions, laboratory mods and the mutation spell.
Other changes - click on the name and CUSTOMIZATION in bottom left.

busterdude

Aug 3, 2017
what did they do to this game i downloaded the new version on the front page started a new game and win i left town the first part went good but went to the next part and i got attacked every time it did not give me a choice to leave or attack it just gave me attack no leave ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
they raised combat difficulty quiet a while ago... what you are describing is a lack of perception in your group...try takeing a wolf with you...they have a natural increase on that hidden stat

busterdude

Aug 3, 2017
it must have been a odd glitch i went back in and did the same thing after i died the first time and it did not happen again and i am not talking about it happening one time it happened 4 to 5 times in a row i would escape battle and it did it again and again until i died but it has not happened again yet

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Quick question,are there recent cases of lust bugging out?
Despite trying to counter act it(personal room,screwing her brains out)she stays constantly at 100(and the only sexual trait she has is perverted but as far as I know that doesnt raise min lust?).
Intimacy not lowering the stat feels weird.

dablac

Jul 26, 2018
Despite trying to counter act it(personal room,screwing her brains out)she stays constantly at 100(and the only sexual trait she has is perverted but as far as I know that doesnt raise min lust?).
If you're trying to reduce lust to clear the combat debuff you can do so by raping defeated enemies while that servant is in the party.

Otherwise high lust isn't really an issue unless they have an enhanced brand with "No Masturbation" enabled which will eventually cause the trait "Sex-crazed" after a few days at max lust, which may be desirable as it drops wit and courage massively.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Yes, I have similar feeling. It seems only some actions with vaginal sex reduce lust

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes