Flash Completed Strip Punish Poker [Flek-Lola]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
2f00f7f778022c47ed059802d1e80853.png

Overview:
Punish and strip your opponent however, watch out or you could end up with the same fate.​

Updated: 07/10/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

eric66

Jan 6, 2018
It's a very quick game, with only strip and bondage.
Your opponent seems to never fold and loose a lot often.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
On one hand... it's a short but interesting game, but on the other one it kind of needs more personality, variations and that the girls take different actions.

It's too heavily focused on toys rather than interactions, I would have liked sex interactions too.

Reactions: Shadowbate

Sadomasochist

Mar 22, 2018
I'm really happy with this and I hope this dev goes far. I especially love the increasing levels of sadism. I hope this dev goes very far

hspawn10

May 19, 2017
like the idea....not so sure about the implementation.
thx for the upload :)
I had one problem - constant raising after a call. I'm not that proficient in normal poker rules, but I'm pretty sure that in a one on one game once you call a raise betting is over and the round moves to the next phase.

Just a minor annoyance.

Aug 16, 2017
I had one problem - constant raising after a call. I'm not that proficient in normal poker rules, but I'm pretty sure that in a one on one game once you call a raise betting is over and the round moves to the next phase.

Just a minor annoyance.
correct

personally I would have also gone with taking models from lots of popular games (its not like anyone has the rights to them as anyone with the programs can make them) and made scenes for strip poker with them, finally ending with a decent animated sex scene as a final prize.

adding other more kinky/fetish scenes could be made for a higher levels of A.I players for each of the girls and femdom/forced to give oral/licking mistresses boots kind of thing scenes for losing.

this would require a decent programmer to work out the variables so the A.I plays effectively to their chosen lvl and with decent copies of some of the better used models (eg: tracy from dreams of desire, mother from big brother etc) put into scenes and animations, I think would be a tough challenge. but what a game THAT would be :D

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
sr, but have anyone can find full game of this author ?

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Nice little game, with more opponents, better ai and better poker rules this would be amazing, especially if you could play it like real texas hold them against multiple opponents at the same time.

UltraMods

Jan 17, 2019
The concept and gameplay mechanics are quite good, but the art and AI leave much to be desired.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
I'm a bit confused. How exactly does poker work in this game? It's different from how I know it (just from my experience playing SPNatI)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote