3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021

scwbanner.jpg

Overview:
You have inherited an old building that used to be a restaurant/bar and you have some money to restore it. You want to use it to open a new strip club. But the city laws don't allow it and it may be hard to find willing workers so you will start as a simple bar. Along the way you must balance your time and money to build your business while convincing the powers that be to give you the freedom to offer the services you and your customers want. While at the same the getting as many girls as possible to want to work for you (and more). And to complicate matters there's 4 other clubs that are trying the same thing and will want to succeed at your expense!
Thread Updated: 2024-04-22
Release Date: 2024-04-22
Developer: Total Fluke Studios F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.5a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Extras:

Developer Notes:

Roadmap:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Eve Image Pack (New): - - - -
Amber Image Pack (v2): - - - -
Daphne Image Pack: - - - -

Crystal Image Pack: - - - -
Bethany Image Pack: - - - -

scw-ss-scene1.png scw-ss-scene2.png scw-ss-inter.png scw-ss-contacts.png scw-ss-clubmgmt.png scw-ss-scene4.png scw-ss-scene5.png scw-ss-scene8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
Listed as Unity buts needs to be installed, when every other Unity game is just extract and play why?
I bet Unity has a installer. Just not the best idea to use it. My virus/Everything else flagged it as a "You Better Not Try, Your Better not Install" LOL

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
The reason for the install is that I have separated the data from the code as much as possible. So the game code (the unity .exe) is not enough to run the game. I have a bunch of data files that need to be installed and I created an installer (using Inno Setup) to ask the user where they want to place the game and data files. I'm not sure why running an .exe from Unity is different than running an .exe that unpacks things and installs them.

I'll look into having a zip version that allows people to unpack it themselves if that's an issue.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StripClubWars-0.4a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Well it 'worked' for me but boy is it overlay complicated with tons of boring lifeless cookie cutter interactions. The number of men in the game outnumber the women by loads all the men want to be your friends and send you text messages each day, the women are non existent in their contacts

I played for about 40 mins and never managed to get a single woman working in my club. if you want to get anywhere with a woman its just a rinse and repeat mechanic to raise there stats and then the sex is just a wooden text mechanic.

Dev in this game early state you need to make the core mechanic - i.e. a strip club, dead simple to get working, complicate things further down the line if you want to, but right now its a massive chore to get going. If I was you I'd start it with a fully working strip club so people can understand what that can achieve by grinding. Right now people will quit well before they get anywhere with this.

100+ character is way way to many, its just adds to the overall confusion of the game. In its current state it needs to be small and concise I'd limit to a handful of women and even less men.

UI is terrible, the writing is terrible, its really confusing, its like you are trying to copy all the parts of lab rats 2 that people hate.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes