Ren'Py Street Fighter 6 RPG [Battle 1] [SFmaniac]

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I can't tell if you're joking. I'm pretty sure those are almost vanilla.
I didn't say they were kinky either.

Romance(Willing and often deep affection for a individual) often contrasts Corruption in it's many forms, as corruption is usually hostile, unwilling, degrading or corroding of one's own will. So having both while is great for options, is not very common, as Developers often aim to aim for one audience to please and to please them well.

Femdom with no maledom, which femdom games don't often mesh well with people who want maledom. Some people I've met won't play femdom games if they have maledom as an option. I've also seen people who want maledom not play a game if femdom is an option. It seems like some people want to win or lose and only want that specific brand. So again, asking for and providing both is great for variety; But seldom done, making it niche in the erotic gaming world.

Izokawa

Apr 7, 2020
I didn't say they were kinky either.

Romance(Willing and often deep affection for a individual) often contrasts Corruption in it's many forms, as corruption is usually hostile, unwilling, degrading or corroding of one's own will. So having both while is great for options, is not very common, as Developers often aim to aim for one audience to please and to please them well.

Femdom with no maledom, which femdom games don't often mesh well with people who want maledom. Some people I've met won't play femdom games if they have maledom as an option. I've also seen people who want maledom not play a game if femdom is an option. It seems like some people want to win or lose and only want that specific brand. So again, asking for and providing both is great for variety; But seldom done, making it niche in the erotic gaming world.
Well Said.

Pyrot

Feb 11, 2019
I personally find the opposite to be true. I don't care for Femdom, but I've found that games with both tend to feel like better experiences than those with just Maledom. Probably because I like the aspect of fighting for control even though I want to win in the end.