4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Any news about that game, expect the one from 28th august?
Do you mean LIS or Strange Nights? LIS is completed but SN is still in progress. LIS is available from Steam with all 5 chapters that I got for a very good price. I had to srap it though because it was too buggy with my system and nothing seems to being done about it. Great game though, graphics and story wise. Too bad I couldn't finish it. locjaw is using the same game engine and doing a great job.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
No, I meant this game here. I've played all 5 chapters of LiS over a year ago.

I like Strange Nights (because of the same game engine) and hope that it will be continued. Because of that I asked if there are any news expect the one from the 28th.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
No, I meant this game here. I've played all 5 chapters of LiS over a year ago.

I like Strange Nights (because of the same game engine) and hope that it will be continued. Because of that I asked if there are any news expect the one from the 28th.
Haven't heard anything then but maybe a patron has seen something on his P page.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
He said on 28/08 that 0.03 should be released this week...

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
This Dev is pretty great, Patreons receive the test build three days before the public release, that's a very nice delay, not overly punishing the people who can't/don't donate, while giving the donors a nice early start. I hope he continues to make more and more games.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Man I keep getting this game title mixed up with A strange story I think it’s called that just got updated and the disappointment I get when I click on that :test2::test2::test2: Ps really looking forward to this game getting a update too

Reactions: alkahest

Jun 20, 2017
Man I keep getting this game title mixed up with A strange story I think it’s called that just got updated and the disappointment I get when I click on that :test2::test2::test2: Ps really looking forward to this game getting a update too
Same here, saw that game on Latest Updates and thought it was this one...

Reactions: Heml0ck and rf96

nuxofut

Jan 27, 2017
Hold up hold up. I just did a search of this 259 post thread for "hella" and there's only two instances??

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes