4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Totally agreed, an adult game in Life is Strange universe is awesome, but choice of mc is quite questionable imho...
Dude who wants to play as a female MC reading about how you are slobbering dicks and other gay shit, all you end up doing in those games is avoid cock like bubonic plague and finish the game faster than a speed runner changes his sexuality.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Dude who wants to play as a female MC reading about how you are slobbering dicks and other gay shit, all you end up doing in those games is avoid cock like bubonic plague and finish the game faster than a speed runner changes his sexuality.
Ever heard of lesbians, pal? :FeelsGoodMan:
Don't judge all by yourself :p

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Got an account on steam to play Life is Strange ep 1 cuz it's free. Don't know if I will finish though due to tech issues getting it work. Could be a hardware issue or me having a low end laptop but was able to get quite a way into it. It's a great game and would love to find a way to complete it. I think Strange Nights will have a hard time coming even close to LIF. Just a game that changes very little except adding sex to it and changing who has the power. Still the graphics are great and the gameplay is very smooth with some great writing so far. Hope the dev can finish without getting into legal issues.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
It's a great game and would love to find a way to complete it. I think Strange Nights will have a hard time coming even close to LIF. Just a game that changes very little except adding sex to it and changing who has the power.
Are you comparing an actual professional studio video game to weg thats being made probably by single developer, are you joking lol ?

Reactions: LocJaw

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Are you comparing an actual professional studio video game to weg thats being made probably by single developer, are you joking lol ?
I am but I enjoy both games. This one I see no problem completing but so far am having trouble at points finishing LIF. As I said I hope the single dev doesn't run into legal issues.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
It's got to fall under free use license parody, and Loc isn't making money off this game, he's making money off the fact that people want to support his work. -Morah

Reactions: supermanz95

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
It's got to fall under free use license parody, and Loc isn't making money off this game, he's making money off the fact that people want to support his work. -Morah
That's not how it works. Parody allows you to use the ideas, if it is for comical effect. Note that is ideas, but what we have here are illegally ripped assets taken from the game then edited to be nude. What you would need to do is make the assets from scratch and THEN make sure they look different enough, because there still is a legal requirement to not be identical. There is a specific percentage it has to be different by... Probably making it nude would be enough to look different as long as 100% of it is original work that just looks like the game's assets.

TLDR: Technically this is illegal whether or not it is a parody most likely. Don't get me wrong, I like it though so ill not tell anyone LOL.

Reactions: supermanz95

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Legal issues aside cuz they will be decided by others. This has a great start and so far I like where it's headed but hey it's just a demo and I looked at his P page and he is working hard on it. No time for next release but should be worth any wait if the quality and story stay the same.
Edit: I think Victoria got her come uppance in this.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

doublezero

Dec 15, 2017
Legal issues aside cuz they will be decided by others. This has a great start and so far I like where it's headed but hey it's just a demo and I looked at his P page and he is working hard on it. No time for next release but should be worth any wait if the quality and story stay the same.
Edit: I think Victoria got her come uppance in this.
Did she get her comeuppance? I feel like she was just...'encouraged' to act on impulses she already had and was embarrassed afterward. I like to think we'll be able to take advantage of this lapse in her judgment further down the road in addition to inducing more lapses of judgment.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

The I'm using for Rachel lacked the dragon tattoo she's supposed to have by the time LiS takes place so I edited her textures a bit. Looks kinda different from what we saw at the end of Before the Storm but I think it fits pretty nicely.
3O8gl-bbHOcjo_wtIaMCmNuagvAlDBHCgtvyUV7q86FZq9NZRrX7V7rpKhz0gvl3.jpg

a5dcda5c49f7441dbbed992cb87e0a2d (1).jpg

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Loving this art and animation style, can't wait to see the next part of the story! I'm following this.

Reactions: Morah SDG

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Fuck, I'm loving this!!!
I'm a big fan of the games, and I love Max, Chloe and Rachel.
Telling the story from Jefferson's perspective is interesting.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes