4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Thank you everyone for the awesome reception, I really appreciate it!
Hey mate, great work on everything that you did, was wondering how long did it take you to come up with everything and if you are planning on continuing this project. What do you have planned for it ? Story lines and routes or other game mechanics, really interested.

Reactions: LocJaw and L7Bear

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Possibly one of the most underrated games to ever exist Life is Strange is.
I don't think it's underrated, I think it's overrated. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed life is tumblr very much. But it has a story made for teenage girls and is full of flaws. I guess deep down inside I have a little girl in me that just enjoys that kind of story.
Wait, does that sound weird?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 108764
Overview:
Strange Nights
is a free adult Visual Novel game in development, based on Life is Strange. You assume the role of MarkN7 Jefferson, a photography teacher at Blackwell Academy who acquires some unnatural powers that let him change the fate of others and himself.
Please be advised that this game contains some spoilers for the original Life is Strange game.​

Updated: Jun 5 2018
Developer/Publisher: |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - -
MAC: - - -
Leave a Like

View attachment 108765 View attachment 108760 View attachment 108761 View attachment 108762 View attachment 108768 View attachment 108763
Please be advised that this game contains some spoilers for the original Life is Strange game. no idea if i should be worried that the creator is possibly going to get in trouble with the creator of the original game for that i really hope he doesnt because this game has alot of potential
They're Source Filmmaker renders as Paitryn said, the rest is heavy photoshop fuckery. I'm trying to keep the style consistent so I have to go through the animations frame by frame too, but at least it looks nice.
as N7 knows already i love giving gifts so here

Reactions: LocJaw

rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
Good stuff. Looking forward to the fun we can have with Kate. I'm expecting some butt stuff so she can stay "pure" with all her religious shit.
We need more games using actual clips instead of just good quality pictures.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Yeah, it's really good.

My only worry is that the quality is so high that its updates will be TINY. I like the fluid animations, but those take a ton of time to make and that scares me that not much else can be done a month.

Another thing that worries me is pacing. Not that this has been bad yet, but it's a common problem with games in the MC theme. So far the pacing has been great but now that the antagonist has learned his powers will the story use them to fast and blow out all the content really quickly? Everyone wants sex, that is why we are here, but if you show to much to soon then people's lusts will be used up and lose interest. These things need to build, and i'm not saying it has to be super slow but you can't just have sex with everyone immediately or you have no where to go. Then the story to keep attention will always try to jump the shark, since it has nothing left.

A good game to look at is good girl gone bad, while it is not in the mind control genre it has a polished feel with a good story. It is really good because her sense of pacing and character growth are excellent. She is really good at making choices and characters feel mostly authentic. Saying that I feel like she is running out of content because as the game progressing it has to get bolder and bolder assuming you go the bad girl route.

All I can say is I hope the creator has a plan on how this game will end. It might take a year or two or more to get there but by knowing where it will end will help the creator plan out the growth of corruption by using the mind control.

boxumaster

Feb 10, 2018
Great Game! I have a question. Is there more endings in the current version (0.01)? Is it just the ending with Victoria?

Reactions: LocJaw

LocJaw

Strange Nights
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
Yeah, it's really good.

My only worry is that the quality is so high that its updates will be TINY. I like the fluid animations, but those take a ton of time to make and that scares me that not much else can be done a month.

Another thing that worries me is pacing. Not that this has been bad yet, but it's a common problem with games in the MC theme. So far the pacing has been great but now that the antagonist has learned his powers will the story use them to fast and blow out all the content really quickly? Everyone wants sex, that is why we are here, but if you show to much to soon then people's lusts will be used up and lose interest. These things need to build, and i'm not saying it has to be super slow but you can't just have sex with everyone immediately or you have no where to go. Then the story to keep attention will always try to jump the shark, since it has nothing left.

A good game to look at is good girl gone bad, while it is not in the mind control genre it has a polished feel with a good story. It is really good because her sense of pacing and character growth are excellent. She is really good at making choices and characters feel mostly authentic. Saying that I feel like she is running out of content because as the game progressing it has to get bolder and bolder assuming you go the bad girl route.

All I can say is I hope the creator has a plan on how this game will end. It might take a year or two or more to get there but by knowing where it will end will help the creator plan out the growth of corruption by using the mind control.
Hi there!
There's really not much I can say about the first part, only that I'll never release an update without a sexual encounter of some kind because let's be honest that's the main aspect of adult games and I know how annoying it is when you download something just to stare at the 'end of version' screen with your dick hanging out. Since this is the first game I've ever worked on I have no idea how the updates will come out time-wise. What I WILL avoid however is pushing out an update at the expense of quality(?) just to meet a deadline.

About pacing, I know there are different types of people when it comes to adult games. Some prefer a story heavy approach with lots of buildup and some wants to get to the good stuff asap. I'm somewhere between the two, love a great plot as long as it keeps my left hand busy as well.

At the end of the version there's a hint at Jefferson's actual power, it's not exactly mind-control. It's a kind of suggestion that amplifies people's feelings and their subconscious desires to a point where they themselves want to act upon it. I wanted to avoid mind control exactly because what you said, it would be too easy, too OP. This way I can keep both Jefferson his authentic scheming manipulative self and help the pacing.

Great Game! I have a question. Is there more endings in the current version (0.01)? Is it just the ending with Victoria?
Thanks!
Just the one. It's more of an intro at this point.

Hope that answers some questions. And again, thank you everyone for the awesome reception!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Goggled "Life is Strange". Seems like it's a game from 2015 made for Play Station and isn't a browser or downloaded game for a PC.

Edit: It is also copyrighted. LIS site said ep1 is now free and there is a pc version but couldn't find a way to download it.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Ok. Now for this game. Great start and I love the graphics, story and premise. Hope you don't run into copyright problems. Will continue to follow for now. Any idea of when to expect the next update?

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes