4.60 star(s) 41 Votes
D

Deleted member 992182

For the love of all that is decent and holy, get back to making this fucking story! LOL

It's so good!

Reactions: Morah SDG

volto

Aug 22, 2017
I'm actually pretty amazed that LocJaw is still getting $148 per month from 49 people that are still Patrons. The last post on Patreon is from November, and the last release was September.
Still have a $1 pledge going myself, still hoping he comes back.
Don't see the point in giving more as in all likelyhood he's not coming back. :(

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Still have a $1 pledge going myself, still hoping he comes back.
Don't see the point in giving more as in all likelyhood he's not coming back. :(
Hopefully, that money on their bank statement serves as a reminder that people are still interested. They might have been offline for a while but I do hope they comes back.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I'm one of the biggest supporters of Locjaw as an artist and as a business man: don't pay him. An artist not saying a thing at this point, it doesn't spell good things. It's not like a guy like a Vaultman or a GumDropGames where he could go months at a time and not say or post anything and just coast off all his money. I don't believe he's malicious in any regards, I really think something happened where he can't even get internet access to say something. You're throwing your dollar away every month if you still give to his Patreon at this point. If by some divine miracle, he came back, I wouldn't even flinch, I'd put up my dollar right then and there, happy as could be.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes