4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Anyone send the dev a message & get a response?
Know if he's active anywhere else?
I've got his email and been in his DMs, dev to dev to work on a collab on our respective Patreons, but ever since his hospital post, it's been dead silence.

Reactions: Heresi and volto

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I'm moving the game to the "on hold" list until further communication from the dev.

Reactions: Morah SDG

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
i hope the dev is doing well and gets better soon...
[onhold] is much better than [abandoned]...
this game is so good...i can wait for a year...just hope the project resumes in the future and gets [completed] :(

Reactions: Morah SDG and volto

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
Hmm... I just came back on vacation and see that this game is on hold.

I've been following this game since October. The dev told us that he was 90% done with version 0.4.

The fact that he couldn't get the last 10% done means more likely that he's given up. It may me that he got too sick, but it may also be that it got tiring for him

Oh well... I really enjoyed this game.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Well, most games that are put On Hold will become Abandoned, but It's A New World Out There got back after a few months being On Hold, some hurricane wrecked the dev's place. So maybe this dev will surprise us all as well :p

Horser323

Jan 14, 2019
Well, most games that are put On Hold will become Abandoned, but It's A New World Out There got back after a few months being On Hold, some hurricane wrecked the dev's place. So maybe this dev will surprise us all as well :p
I hope for the Surprise... because, this is a F*ng cool game... and wish the best for the dev.

Reactions: volto and Morah SDG

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Hey what's the news on this game? Just found it and it's amazing. Will there be more updates in the future?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Hey what's the news on this game? Just found it and it's amazing. Will there be more updates in the future?
Dev announced ill health late last year and hasn't been seen since. They announced intentions of a return hence the generous "on hold" status, but the lack of any news since makes me suspect this has been abandoned. I really hope I'm wrong but I can't shake that feeling that this is dead now. I just hope LocJaw isn't dead as well.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Dev announced ill health late last year and hasn't been seen since. They announced intentions of a return hence the generous "on hold" status, but the lack of any news since makes me suspect this has been abandoned. I really hope I'm wrong but I can't help shake that feeling that this is dead now. I just hope LocJaw isn't dead as well.

Darn....I LOVE LIS and loved this retake/ I hope the creator returns one day. Game has too much potential to be abandoned.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes