4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Huh, I taught the newest version was going to be released last week. What happened?
Don't know, LocJaw's kind've been absent. I feel his Internet might be stricken down again. He lives in Europe, but who knows what's happening right now.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
uk, france, germany, nederlands see quite a few attacks right now according to akamai, but all in all it seems pretty normal on the cyber front (read: nothing big happening).

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
uk, france, germany, nederlands see quite a few attacks right now according to akamai, but all in all it seems pretty normal on the cyber front (read: nothing big happening).
Oh where, oh where, has my Locjaw gone, oh where, oh where could he beeee~!

Jokes aside, I really hope things are alright with him. Wished him nothing but the best, he's never shown this level of "Ghostdom" when getting close to a release.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i didnt know hes european. thought hes us american. but you never know, maybe he got locked away or run over.
He got captured by Square Enix and had his knees busted in like misery.

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Only played a bit, up until I got in the girl's showerroom, and I'm somewhat disappointed so far. Up until now, I was only given a single chance to make a choice. Is this a game or is this an interactive video where I have to click on the screen to proceed with the text?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Only played a bit, up until I got in the girl's showerroom, and I'm somewhat disappointed so far. Up until now, I was only given a single chance to make a choice. Is this a game or is this an interactive video where I have to click on the screen to proceed with the text?
He said that the next update was supposed to the finalization of day three and that the update after THAT would involve reworking all previous days and giving the people several multiple choice options. So, it was supposed to be like that, but as stated, Locjaw sort've disappeared strangely.

ddwdq

Apr 8, 2017

Something unexpected happened and had to spend some quality time in a hospital bed for the past few weeks. I'll get back on track as soon as possible and I apologize for my absence.

At least now we know why theres a delay.

Reactions: UncleVT

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018

Something unexpected happened and had to spend some quality time in a hospital bed for the past few weeks. I'll get back on track as soon as possible and I apologize for my absence.

At least now we know why theres a delay.
This is great news, I was worried for him.

Reactions: Heresi
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes