4.60 star(s) 41 Votes
D

Deleted member 176558

YES. YES. YES. This is such a breath of fresh air. Almost every fucking game here just rips off the same formula, you know exactly what's gonna happen. Handjob first, then blowjob, etc. It's gotten boring. And 99% of the time the games get cancelled before the main girl will even touch her own pussy.

As for Kate, I think she would have been into being groped. Her religious beliefs won't let her ask for anything, but she can be guilt free if someone "made her" do something. An "awful man" introducing her to "sin" would be hot to her.
I appreciate that the dev actually put on some action for Mr. Jefferson but i hope that the speed won't get too fast. That Kate-Scene for example was perfect. He was interested an wanted to touch her but he is too intelligent for risking such behavior in this situation. Hopefully we will corrupt Kate at a slow speed because she is really into her religion so that too much would be out of character.

There are enough female characters for fooling around/ falling easy but I really hope that Kate, Max or Chloe will be some kind of challenge even with more knowledge about the power. But until now it really looks promising.

Keep up the good work LocJaw and take your time for further high quality content.

Reactions: LocJaw

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I appreciate that the dev actually put on some action for Mr. Jefferson but i hope that the speed won't get too fast. That Kate-Scene for example was perfect. He was interested an wanted to touch her but he is too intelligent for risking such behavior in this situation. Hopefully we will corrupt Kate at a slow speed because she is really into her religion so that too much would be out of character.

There are enough female characters for fooling around/ falling easy but I really hope that Kate, Max or Chloe will be some kind of challenge even with more knowledge about the power. But until now it really looks promising.

Keep up the good work LocJaw and take your time for further high quality content.
I think that's one of the reasons this game and what the developer did so far is special, to often if not always these "corruption" games go completely off the fuking rails with the protagonist being some asshole piece of shit rapist that goes around degrading everyone for no reason, his ability for suggestion or removing inhibition is nice way of going around the usual " LOL I MIND CONTROL U NOW SUK MY DIK". The final scene when he meets her in his house, you can genuinely feel him missing her and glad to see her.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
updated op to 0.02a
is just a bugfix
check the changelog for more info

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
i didnt think i will like it because of the "mind control" but its really good. the animations and the art style are great

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Yes it is that @korko but it is really great. Too bad each update is so short but it's worth the wait and the humor in it is great also. A really fine parody. Stick with it @LocJaw . Wish I could have finished LIS so I would have an idea of what is coming. My favorite character though is Samuel. Love his simple straight forward personality. Don't know if will play much of a part in this but it would be great if he did. Sort of puts life in perspective.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Fuck yeah, nice update!!
Rachel is the hottest of them all!! even tho my heart is with Max.
Can't wait for more!!

Reactions: CSNRC

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So if we're the murderer, can we finally kill Chloe? Also, @LocJaw are you going to include the god tier scene?:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
The only reason I can't get into this is probably because this guy is a fucking crazy serial killer xD

Reactions: CSNRC
D

Deleted member 176558

The only reason I can't get into this is probably because this guy is a fucking crazy serial killer XD
Well actually this Jefferson here is no serial Killer or anything near this. The introduction takes part after Nathan killed Chloe. In this scenario Jefferson didn't kill anybody and was "just a guy with some crazy fetish". So he is not the crazy psycho from the scenario where he got under pressure because of Max and her time traveling.

So this Jefferson is not really a serial killer. ;)

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Well actually this Jefferson here is no serial Killer or anything near this. The introduction takes part after Nathan killed Chloe. In this scenario Jefferson didn't kill anybody and was "just a guy with some crazy fetish". So he is not the crazy psycho from the scenario where he got under pressure because of Max and her time traveling.

So this Jefferson is not really a serial killer. ;)
I guess...its probably because I played the game I just can't ever want to be him as a protagonist xD

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes