divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Oh right thanks for the information I don't use steam thst much so wasn't aware of that
Yeah, Steam is doing somethings that are probably going to make me move over to GOG. I'll still use it as I have a shit load of games and AVN's on it but I'll probably be using GOG in the near future. Some devs are starting to release their AVN's there.

Reactions: Estius

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
Amazon does the same thing to Vendors. Even if Amazon increases the fees, the vendor can't sell anything on any other sites less expensive than Amazon.

Reactions: natehale1971

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Pc=
Mac=
Android=
Side note this is the patreon version only the steam version will be released on the 23rd as far as I'm aware and I don't own the game on steam.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Finally an update....there will be difgerence froms team version?? i don't think so..right?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Stranded in Space [Days 1-19.5 Elysium] [WildMan Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,12 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,11 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Teaches me for not staying up on the news for this game.

What in the holiest of fucks happend to Marissa and Raegan's faces?

Last time I played they had the hot milf thing going on ..... now it looks like they spent far too much money on an alcoholic plastic surgeon.

I mean, they could both be stars still, they deff have faces for radio.

First time i'd be paying a stripper to put her clothes back on.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Teaches me for not staying up on the news for this game.

What in the holiest of fucks happend to Marissa and Raegan's faces?

Last time I played they had the hot milf thing going on ..... now it looks like they spent far too much money on an alcoholic plastic surgeon.

I mean, they could both be stars still, they deff have faces for radio.

First time i'd be paying a stripper to put her clothes back on.
Oh, yay, Avaron posted in my thread, I wonder what—

I don't deserve happiness.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
uhmmm... what does " Days 1-19.5 Elysium - 95% Quality " mean? Are 5% of the renders corrupted or something? :unsure:

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Games great, you just did the girls dirty with the remodel.

Was there a reason for it?
The funny thing is I didn't really change Raegan beyond slightly different makeup. Her model is the same... it's just all makeup and lighting.

Marissa's hair is a nightmare. She's also one of the least liked characters. The feedback has been way more positive with her, I'm surprised you don't like the changes.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I do love this game, but am still butthurt over the decisions revolving around the sisters. Still think the most logical choice for the MC in universe is to choose neither of them, let them work out their feelings then approach the MC with a compromise if thats what the player wants to do. Still doesnt make sense to choose one over the other based on how the MC acts in this game.

4.10 star(s) 86 Votes