zenner4

Feb 12, 2021
Pharmacy: Progress with Mom and she'll ask you to pickup a package. You'll meet Older Stepsister working there.

Condoms: XShop. Follow Lil after school to see where she works.

Booze: Strip Club from Jil. Find out where Jil works. Skip dinner on a night she works and be in the Residential Area at 20:00

Cops: Talk to dad in prison to find out about his lawyer. Meet with his Lawyer and she tell you where the cop shop is located.

Lawyer Apt: Overhear her and her secretary talk about a party. (May have to talk to both about where she lives) but you'll finally get it by distracting the Lawyer in her office and looking at a piece of mail.
Thanks

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
All these sandbox games have the same issue. There is a reason sandbox games don't get much traction. Be it Big Brother, Milfy city, Man of the house, Love and Submission, Straitened times etc, the developers of these games are highly skilled, they create great scenes and story but I don't understand what pleasure these little POS(s) achieve from making the users grind in order to get a scene. Straitened times has taken it even a notch higher. Have been playing it for more than a week and I'm still nowhere near close to getting all the scenes of the characters in the games. WT is of little help as it also contains all the grinding steps. You never know what will trigger what and where you need to be. It seems as if devil himself instructs these developers on how to torture people. Jill and Lil scenes are extremely difficult to follow with the help from WT as it includes the unnecessary dinner step. Also I have tried and tried but still couldn't get the judge at diner scene. All in all, this game has great scenes, story and animations but this motherfucking grindfest would never let this game get popular.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
All these sandbox games have the same issue.
That they're not sandboxes...

There is a reason sandbox games don't get much traction. Be it Big Brother, Milfy city, Man of the house, Love and Submission, Straitened times etc
None of those are sandbox games.

Warlock and Boobs is closer to a sandbox experience than anything you listed there.

the developers of these games are highly skilled, they create great scenes and story but I don't understand what pleasure these little POS(s) achieve from making the users grind in order to get a scene.
Grind is subjective.
Man of The House wasn't a grind, but Big Brother was.
The former had similar repetition to Big Brother, but it was more enjoyable and came with appropriate hints. Big Brother was a grindy, repetitive VN with a thin veneer of free-roam to try and disguise its linearity.

When your paragraph is just a disguised review, write in the review section.
1717129337516.png

Reactions: Juidas

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm confused. Big Brother, Milfy City, Man of the House, and Straitened Times have the [sandbox] tag.
Yes, because the tag is for free-roam games... Which is not what a sandbox game is.

Sandbox games have free-roam as a feature within them, but that free-roam is within an open world environment where the player has a plethora of things to do, see and explore beyond any story elements that may be included i.e. the GTA games from GTA 3 onward.

Literally none of the (limited) free-roam VNs that were listed, are sandbox games. Yes, the tag is also wrong by definition.

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
That they're not sandboxes...

None of those are sandbox games.
Potato, patato. Sandbox and free roam are seperated by a thin line. Even GTA isn't entirely free roam and can be considered sandbox. I would agree with Man of the house comment though, it was repetitive but was enjoyable and it had hints.

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Is there a way to unlcok the gallery or a gallery mod?
I remember playing this game 2 or more years ago and back then it was already a grindfest, no way in hell I'm going through that again.
It's a great game, but the grind kills it.

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
Is there a way to unlcok the gallery or a gallery mod?
I remember playing this game 2 or more years ago and back then it was already a grindfest, no way in hell I'm going through that again.
It's a great game, but the grind kills it.
No gallery unlock mod. However there is a way to unlock the gallery. Search Straitened times WT. Click on StreamAh link. There you'll see the options for downloading save files till 0.49 version. Download it and play the latest events. Hope that opens up the gallery.

Reactions: chillybop

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Potato, patato.
No such thing as a patato, and the line is "po-tay-to, po-tah-to".

Sandbox and free roam are seperated by a thin line.
It's not a thin line...
Free-roam is an integral part of a sandbox game, but is not the defining characteristic of a sandbox game.

Even GTA isn't entirely free roam and can be considered sandbox.
I never said it was entirely free-roam, although you are free to explore the open-world environment of those games, and thank you for agreeing that it's a sandbox.

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
No such thing as a patato, and the line is "po-tay-to, po-tah-to".

It's not a thin line...
Free-roam is an integral part of a sandbox game, but is not the defining characteristic of a sandbox game.

I never said it was entirely free-roam, although you are free to explore the open-world environment of those games, and thank you for agreeing that it's a sandbox.
Okay :HideThePain:. Point is, whether these games are sandbox or not, there is too much grind and straitened times tops the list.

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
Bro If u think this game is too much grind Play jen's Dilemma
Nah bro, I'm good. I try to stay as far as I can from these type of games which makes you grind to the point of exhaustion. This game has good scenes and that's why i have persisted with it for so long otherwise i would have abandoned it.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.50.0 + IC + Cheats

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 534 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes