Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, I'm NOT 100% sure whether I unlocked everything, therefore I'm asking you:

Ren: is there more after she drives me somewhere and we have safe sex on the bike (such a lame scene, btw...)? should I keep meeting her and run aways from cops to unlock more scenes?

Sam: this is the list of available milfs and what I unlocked:

Lisa - unprotected sex with her
Bank manager - threesome with condom
Ann - unprotected sex with her
X shop owner - sex with her
Motel manager - naked photo session (no sex toys yet)
Sam - safe sex

is there more? should I keep on having photo sessions?

School scenes:

Principal caught me twice after I skipped class - short scene followed. Are there more scenes with her? I keep on skipping but she doesn't catch me anymore - what I am supposed to do?

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
So, I'm NOT 100% sure whether I unlocked everything, therefore I'm asking you:
Ren [FLawyerSecretary]
- Alley Sex if you stay in area at end of night (with condom) (has option for raw, but not available yet)
- Double Cunni with FLawyer on weekends

Lisa [Mom]
- 4some (mc, jil, lil, and her)
- 3some (mc, Motel Manager, and her)
- Car Cunni (have her pick you up after getting arrested)

Andrea [BankManager]
- Photo shoot 3some
- Motel Date 3some with Lil

Anna [SMom]
- Joins you in messing with Kate while she is meditating
- Morning HJ while Kate showers
- Prayer time with her and Lauren (Haven't seen myself)

Sam [XShopOwner]
- condom sex reward
- condom 3some with Andrea after the shoot
- THIS POST is my cheat for photoshoots/modeling. The spoiler at the bottom has the number of photos you should have in your contact list.

Darna [MotelManger]
- RNG room sex (Either walk in on her while she masturbating or she'll walk in on you asking to fuck)
- 3 some with her and Lisa
- 3 some with her and HotCop (RNG from rides home)

School
- Skipping just an RNG event can also have PETeacher bust you.
- LitTeacher classroom BJ leads to 3some therapy with Lil
- Library spying (without LitTeacher) BJ from PETeacher
- NightTime FJ interrupted by Principle and cops
- Fingering PETeacher while cheerleaders are in the gym

That's about all I can think of off the top of my head. You can use UNREN to extract the files and look through the image folder to find anything you haven't seen.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
It wasn't the Developer which deleted the Patreon. Patreon deleted the Patreon because they objected to the content (presumably)

Reactions: DW5RF

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Oohh!! v 0.50! Lezz go!
But in due time of course.
It'll take time before it gets here, so

For the meantime,

Anyone got the general changelog?
Who we getting for this update?

Reactions: Krat0$

2099nnn

Aug 4, 2020
Good day everyone, hope someone can help me with this, no matter what i do i cant find either of the detectives, i've spent the entire week at the police station, is my save bugged? I'd appreciate if someone could help me with this, thanks in advance and i'm using the cheat mod

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Good day everyone, hope someone can help me with this, no matter what i do i cant find either of the detectives, i've spent the entire week at the police station, is my save bugged? I'd appreciate if someone could help me with this, thanks in advance and i'm using the cheat mod
You have to talk to your father's lawyer. She will unlock the detectives. Talk to your father if you haven't found his lawyer.

Jralf

Jan 17, 2023
Just had double blowjob with jill and mia and now i see blowjob at home with jill pop up but i never did that. Is that just a bug or is that an actually scene.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Just had double blowjob with jill and mia and now i see blowjob at home with jill pop up but i never did that. Is that just a bug or is that an actually scene.
I think that's the event that showed up a couple updates ago. If MC switches from sharing a room with Lisa or Lil to sharing a room with Jill, then Jill will give MC a blowjob right after they carry the boxes between rooms.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Yeah, like the other post said. I have only seen this when doing a room swap. The couple times this triggered it happened on her work nights, so she'd ask if I wanted to go with her. It could have been a coincidence to be work nights, but never know with this game.

3.70 star(s) 155 Votes