• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Does anyone know how to get lil and jill 3some......i can fuck both raw but i dont know what im doing wrong do i need single bed or keep on using condoms cause its been 4 weeks in game and still nothing....and just in case yes lil has caught us once and thats it
Keep on massaging Jill and having sex with her. You need to pay attention at where every character is, at the moment. For example, if little Lil is working at the mall, she clearly won't come in (because she is in the mall!!).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It needs a whole more than that at this point, it's became so bloated and grindy and super confusing for newer players.
It definitely is TOO grindy. I think I jerked a billion times in front of Anna in my room at 9:00, but the damn handjob scene hasn't triggered yet.

The biggest problem is the random events system, anyway. It is a HUGE letdown.

By the way, please somebody tell me how many times I'm supposed to play videogames with the cheerleader before triggering the sex scene (her allure is 131, now). Does this scene even exist, anyway?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
It definitely is TOO grindy. I think I jerked a billion times in front of Anna in my room at 9:00, but the damn handjob scene hasn't triggered yet.

The biggest problem is the random events system, anyway. It is a HUGE letdown.

By the way, please somebody tell me how many times I'm supposed to play videogames with the cheerleader before triggering the sex scene (her allure is 131, now). Does this scene even exist, anyway?
Start seeing the cheerleader at 3 am. First few times she will reject you, then condom sex and then eventually bareback. Once you start condom sex while she is playing video game start playing with her ass, that lead to condom sex and anal sex.

DW5RF

May 11, 2020
Can I only have sex with Aunt and Jill? Or can I do it with Aunt and Lil too? and another question: are there any other sexual scenes between the main and stepfamily besides the threesome with Lil and Mary?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Can I only have sex with Aunt and Jill? Or can I do it with Aunt and Lil too? and another question: are there any other sexual scenes between the main and stepfamily besides the threesome with Lil and Mary?
Yes you can do a foursome with Aunt, Jill, Lil and you. You can also do a 4some with other mother and sisters.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Start seeing the cheerleader at 3 am. First few times she will reject you, then condom sex and then eventually bareback. Once you start condom sex while she is playing video game start playing with her ass, that lead to condom sex and anal sex.
I think I've creampied her a gazillion times already. I told you: her allure is 131. Now my question is: how to get anal sex with her.

Anyway: A MESSAGE TO NEW PLAYERS:

I made a mistake, therefore I can't unlock a scene with the bank manager and Lil.

I bought the blindfold in the sex shop before triggering the MC-bank manager-Lil Sis threesome, therefore I CAN'T unlock the threesome scene without the blindfold. Only the scene with the blindfold.

I guess the Author might fix this, if only he knew.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I think I've creampied her a gazillion times already. I told you: her allure is 131. Now my question is: how to get anal sex with her.

Anyway: A MESSAGE TO NEW PLAYERS:

I made a mistake, therefore I can't unlock a scene with the bank manager and Lil.

I bought the blindfold in the sex shop before triggering the MC-bank manager-Lil Sis threesome, therefore I CAN'T unlock the threesome scene without the blindfold. Only the scene with the blindfold.

I guess the Author might fix this, if only he knew.
To get anal with her, while she is playing games, start to play with her ass, then move to anal. It should give you the option for condom, bareback or anal.

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
I like Straitened Times. But I wish there was a remake of this game that was shorter and clearer. BDSM wouldn't be bad either, especially with Lisa it would be really hot

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
To get anal with her, while she is playing games, start to play with her ass, then move to anal. It should give you the option for condom, bareback or anal.
Are you kidding me?

I repeated that scene hundreds of times, at least. It never happens anything:

If I sit near her ---> I watch her play, it never happens anything ----> then goodbye ---> here I am outside the damn door.

If I play videogames with her ---> I grab her boob ---> fingering scene ----> goodbye ---> here I am outside the damn door.

Once again, I think I've creampied her a million times by now.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Are you kidding me?

I repeated that scene hundreds of times, at least. It never happens anything:

If I sit near her ---> I watch her play, it never happens anything ----> then goodbye ---> here I am outside the damn door.

If I play videogames with her ---> I grab her boob ---> fingering scene ----> goodbye ---> here I am outside the damn door.

Once again, I think I've creampied her a million times by now.
tried the foot massage and then the footjob? The dev does put some silly requirements to get certain scenes.
How I remember getting everything with her is is boob grab several times, fingering several times. Foot massage several times, footjob several time, to room at 3 am several times. then play with ass while still condom sex at early morning, then anal then bareback at night and during video game. I feel your frustration. This game is grindy and head scratcher at times. Big reason I am giving this game a long break for now.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Does anyone know how to get lil and jill 3some......i can fuck both raw but i dont know what im doing wrong do i need single bed or keep on using condoms cause its been 4 weeks in game and still nothing....and just in case yes lil has caught us once and thats it
- Lil: Take on date to get GF status
- Think 1st time a single bed is needed

- Eat dinner with them until she proclaims you to be her boyfriend.

are there any other sexual scenes between the main and stepfamily besides the threesome with Lil and Mary?
Aunt and SMom:
- 07:00 SMom's bath watch them shower
- 08:00 SMom's bath Peek on Aunt. SMom HJ until blasting load on Aunt
- After Dinner. Aunt meditation. Tease her until SMom joins for 3some.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
tried the foot massage and then the footjob? The dev does put some silly requirements to get certain scenes.
How I remember getting everything with her is is boob grab several times, fingering several times. Foot massage several times, footjob several time, to room at 3 am several times. then play with ass while still condom sex at early morning, then anal then bareback at night and during video game. I feel your frustration. This game is grindy and head scratcher at times. Big reason I am giving this game a long break for now.
I have the feeling that the Author never played his own game...

- Eat dinner with them until she proclaims you to be her boyfriend.
Already happened a long long long long time ago. I only have sex with her when I visit her at night 3 am and 6 am. Some say there's a sex scene when playing videogames and anal but I never managed to unlock them.

The only scenes I unlocked with her are: blowjob at school, touching boobs and fingering only while playing videogames, and vag sex (with creampie) at night.

My original question was: how many gazillion times am I supposed to repeat the videogame scene and finger her before unlocking something new?

Nevermind: I just had to keep on watching her playing videogames... oh well, keep on keeping on and on and on o_O

Last edited:

DW5RF

May 11, 2020
Thank you very much guys, your tips helped, but I still can’t get the scene in 4 where me, Aunt, Jill and Lil have sex. The scene when the aunt catches Jill and me at 3 a.m. is perfect, but I would like Lil to do it too. Yes, and today I still haven’t figured out how to make my mother stay in my room in my stepfamily’s house after dinner, in the changes to version 0.49 they wrote about this

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Thank you very much guys, your tips helped, but I still can’t get the scene in 4 where me, Aunt, Jill and Lil have sex.
I think it doesn't exist.

Yes, and today I still haven’t figured out how to make my mother stay in my room in my stepfamily’s house after dinner, in the changes to version 0.49 they wrote about this
They said it's your stepmom's room, not your room. She goes into your own room by default when the whole family stay.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes