BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Where is the store that lily works and where is the club that Jill works at?
Both sisters have been working for awhile in the game but they haven't unlocked yet?
When it's time to leave school (wednesday's I think it was, you will have the option to be able to follow her to her new job. It will take a couple of journeys as you lose her in the crowd the first time. Then you get the chance to work with her, which is important as it opens up lots of the story.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Also, does anyone know how the console command for items works? I tried and it is not working.

Player.Items = [u'Beer": 90]
Try this:
Player.Items = {u'Beer': 90}
This would replace all the items a player has. I don't have the game downloaded to test, but I believe the correct code would be something like Player.Items.append Don't quote me on that, I'm unsure what the specific command would be.

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
When it's time to leave school (wednesday's I think it was, you will have the option to be able to follow her to her new job. It will take a couple of journeys as you lose her in the crowd the first time. Then you get the chance to work with her, which is important as it opens up lots of the story.
Thank you so much.
what about Jill how do i find her work place?

Reactions: BlenderGuy

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Thank you, general question. I know it's been said don't use the console to change allure because it screws with game events but I was curious about two things.

1. Can I use the console to lower conflict or will this also effect game events?
2. Does Allure go down? feel like Lil's allure went down because I am trying to raise allure with other people.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Also, does anyone know how the console command for items works? I tried and it is not working.

Player.Items = [u'Beer": 90]
Okay, couldn't help myself. Code you're looking for is
Code:
Player.Items['Beer'] = 90
Thank you, general question. I know it's been said don't use the console to change allure because it screws with game events but I was curious about two things.

1. Can I use the console to lower conflict or will this also effect game events?
2. Does Allure go down? feel like Lil's allure went down because I am trying to raise allure with other people.
I haven't played the game in a while, so I'm unsure if changing allure still breaks things with the step-mom.

1. If you're doing that, and also willing to use the console, why not use the mod? If, for some reason you don't want to, you can download the mod and open it in any text editor. If you scroll down about you can find the conflict commands. As far as I know, the only thing you'll miss is a few minor events that don't have any actual content.

2. I have no idea about this one. I stopped playing this game a while ago. The engrish became a bit too much for me.

Reactions: Benhy

cainp

Jul 27, 2020
1711612600034.png
For some reason i can't seem to bet money (i am using the Cheatmod if it has to do with it) can anybody tell me why?

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
I'm surprised I didn't see anyone on the first page mention it, but why is it spelled "straitened" and not "straightened"?
Is there a pun I'm missing or something?

Leroy_Goldbraun

Jun 2, 2018
Maybe you raised allure to the maximum. Still, there may be more naughty events
Is this information actually telling me that there are infact more events that i missed? or is it just there to be safe? because it's on everyone and i don't know if i done everything or not ... its confusing

3.70 star(s) 153 Votes