Straight shota VN in development

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
mmh i understand your position on that, but personnally i feel like this is what gives a sexy and unique vibe to the art style too. I mean, the meatier the better right ? :^)
It also really gives off the vibe of the shota actually being a kid, and having a kid's perception of the world - tall women are obscenely tall, meaty women look very thicc, and their heads look smaller because they're farther away from the kid's.

Me? I just like the whole tall-woman thing. If I could find a girl/woman over 6'6", I'd marry her tomorrow.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
I totally feel you dude, we're on the same boat here.

And wow... that kid-perpective theory-thing to comprehend the thicc parts and the smaller head... is actually genius xD

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I like /ss/, and even write stories/novels/door-stoppers (think the last was ~900 pages?) where the MC is a shota, so I've become fairly adept at thinking about and seeing the world from a child's eyes.

Reactions: sagela and ejmuerte

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
...a 900 page shota sex story...

:eek:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I'm currently working on a stand-alone mod for Urban Demons, which has a shota protagonist; check it out in the Mods section if you're interested.

As for making a game based on my novels... yeah, not gonna happen any time soon. They're fucking gigantic and need to be edited down (there are 5 currently, each between 700 - 1000 pages).

Reactions: sagela

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm currently working on a stand-alone mod for Urban Demons, which has a shota protagonist; check it out in the Mods section if you're interested.

As for making a game based on my novels... yeah, not gonna happen any time soon. They're fucking gigantic and need to be edited down (there are 5 currently, each between 700 - 1000 pages).
You can do those html games like perverted education and not have to cut down the words as much and just add pictures to help visualize the scenes or whatever that's called. Or do whatever that gets your creative juices flowing. lol

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You can do those html games like perverted education and not have to cut down the words as much and just add pictures to help visualize the scenes or whatever that's called. Or do whatever that gets your creative juices flowing. lol
The words I've got; the images / animations / coding know-how I do not.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Sounds like you need a team for that. Ever thought of asking for help or check if any motivated person here might be up for it ?

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It's a lot of effort for something I can't wholly devote my time to right now, as I'm trying to finish my Urban Demons mod. After that...? Yeah, maybe.