Storywriters for an Incest game

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Looking good, will definitely be watching this with interest.

Also, not to bring up the whole incest-debate thing - but I think it would be better to clearly frame this within its fictional setting as an erotic fantasy in a relatively consequence-free game world, as opposed to try and present it as some kind of argument for real life incest. That's.... questionable. Kink is fine, advocacy is muddy.

I really like the style of the models. I like the stylized cartoon-esque features that make them very expressive without going overboard with the cutesiness or hyperstylization.

Reactions: Rando Civ

GaussianFracture

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Looking good, will definitely be watching this with interest.

Also, not to bring up the whole incest-debate thing - but I think it would be better to clearly frame this within its fictional setting as an erotic fantasy in a relatively consequence-free game world, as opposed to try and present it as some kind of argument for real life incest. That's.... questionable. Kink is fine, advocacy is muddy.

I really like the style of the models. I like the stylized cartoon-esque features that make them very expressive without going overboard with the cutesiness or hyperstylization.
It will be a mixture of those two. It will explore the mechanics behind incest while fulfilling the lustful fetish-side of things for incest lovers. Without that, it would be a weak story where mom and son just happens to be having sex like its no big deal.
I feel like one of the things that make incest attractive to people is because it's still a huge taboo in our society, which the story arc will revolve around.

Glad you like the style :) I'm keeping the visuals simple and neat. Here's the latest version of the livingroom.

Nov 19, 2016
I think I could help. I've lived alone with my mom ever since I was 6 (I don't think of her that way, FYI, she isn't even hot), so I have a lot of real life experience on how it is to live alone with your mom.

dogbertx

May 29, 2017
Check a hentai manga called "[Fuusen Club] Mama Pet" loads of kinky milf and boy action. I like the kind mother milf but not his mother, then turns into a cruel S&M Dom when they have fun.

GaussianFracture

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I think I could help. I've lived alone with my mom ever since I was 6 (I don't think of her that way, FYI, she isn't even hot), so I have a lot of real life experience on how it is to live alone with your mom.
The story part is almost covered, but thx for the offer.

Check a hentai manga called "[Fuusen Club] Mama Pet" loads of kinky milf and boy action. I like the kind mother milf but not his mother, then turns into a cruel S&M Dom when they have fun.
Yeah I've read that one. Who knows, maybe they'll get into that stuff later on :)

But for now how bout some garden pool :)

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Excited to say the least.

Renders look good, your commitment to build up also has me hyped. The only fears I have is it being far too linear (like most VNs tend to be) but I would be a fool to judge it before it's even close to releasing.

So I look forward to seeing your first demo build, whenever that may be.

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
Not a fan of incest myself . I like the milf - teen and Power dynamics ( both ways )
that's why i play a lot of incest games . I can name 5 relatively ''plausible'' scenarios
* Genetic sexual attraction : typically sister-brother not raised together meets up finally as an adult , and apparently it's frequent they develop sexual attraction .
*Isolation : As people in thread mentioned an island , space any barrier that prevent Both from seeking sexual partners elsewhere . Humans and most animals avoid incest by default unless it's their only resort .
*forced : say galactic zoo where they are forced to breed\ have sex for visitors enjoyment , Revenge , desperate for money , human farm ect . Dog pure breeding by the way was probably very incestuous ,
*consensual , cliche common ,no idea how to make it not cliché again not my thing
*mind control \ corruption : i personally enjoy this it's common and i can't help you with this part that much to be honest .

Here i tried , not sure if that helps you or not

Last edited:

GaussianFracture

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Nicely done with the renders. Looking really good so far :)
Thanx :) Pool looks a bit more complete now.

Excited to say the least.

Renders look good, your commitment to build up also has me hyped. The only fears I have is it being far too linear (like most VNs tend to be) but I would be a fool to judge it before it's even close to releasing.

So I look forward to seeing your first demo build, whenever that may be.
Thanks. Think of it like an RPG game where you can simply finish the linear story or do the side quests and unlock some goodies.

Here is a better english translation I made for another game recently
The storywriter staff is working on it at the moment, but I'll keep this in mind.

Not a fan of incest myself . I like the milf - teen and Power dynamics ( both ways )
that's why i play a lot of incest games . I can name 5 relatively ''plausible'' scenarios
* Genetic sexual attraction : typically sister-brother not raised together meets up finally as an adult , and apparently it's frequent they develop sexual attraction .
*Isolation : As people in thread mentioned an island , space any barrier that prevent Both from seeking sexual partners elsewhere . Humans and most animals avoid incest by default unless it's their only resort .
*forced : say galactic zoo where they are forced to breed\ have sex for visitors enjoyment , Revenge , desperate for money , human farm ect . Dog pure breeding by the way was probably very incestuous ,
*consensual , cliche common ,no idea how to make it not cliché again not my thing
*mind control \ corruption : i personally enjoy this it's common and i can't help you with this part that much to be honest .

It's a mixture of isolation and consensual. Mind control sure is fun but it's a bit too fantastic in my opinion. Although I'm not taking anything off the table yet.

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017

As far as plausible scenarios go with incest, I'm kind of surprised there aren't more stories written around half siblings. That isolation angle tends to come into play with a divorced and remarried family member, only seeing said sibling every couple weekends or for a month or two in the summers... Move in with your other parent (and said sibling) permanently after the first dies or somesuch, suddenly having to get used to seeing a budding college/high school senior in their prime every day that you'd never thought of in that fashion, but now have seen naked or in various states of undress on occasion, yourself potentially a late bloomer and dealing with repressed sexual urges and curiosities... Just seems like the story would all but write itself. Instead folks always seem to go either full sibling or step sibling. -shrugs-