Storywriters for an Incest game

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Call your Mayor's office, and ask if there is an incest survivors support group in your city. Don't try to infiltrate the group or be sneaky, be upfront and honest. Talk to the director, and tell him that you are writing a story, and let him ask the members of the group if anyone wants to tell their story (anonymously) An overwhelming number of "victims" of all sorts, rape etc feel voiceless, and are even triggered by the way these things are depicted in mainstream media. Helping them get it off their chest, by listening on the one hand, and on the other providing an outlet for them to really tell it like it is...how it happens... is sort of a win win for you both.
I think such a story would be for a whole other purpose. When you hear such a phrase as "incest survivors" it more imply people subjected as victims, and not a volentary relationship in such. Perhaps reddit would be a better way, although that probably would take a great deal of objectivity to weed out what is plausible real or not. The internet being what it is.

GaussianFracture

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Call your Mayor's office, and ask if there is an incest survivors support group in your city. Don't try to infiltrate the group or be sneaky, be upfront and honest. Talk to the director, and tell him that you are writing a story, and let him ask the members of the group if anyone wants to tell their story (anonymously) An overwhelming number of "victims" of all sorts, rape etc feel voiceless, and are even triggered by the way these things are depicted in mainstream media. Helping them get it off their chest, by listening on the one hand, and on the other providing an outlet for them to really tell it like it is...how it happens... is sort of a win win for you both.
Exactly. "X survivor support group" automatically means rape or molestation, which is a completely different concept to incest. Rape is not a concept I'd like to include in this story.

I think such a story would be for a whole other purpose. When you hear such a phrase as "incest survivors" it more imply people subjected as victims, and not a volentary relationship in such. Perhaps reddit would be a better way, although that probably would take a great deal of objectivity to weed out what is plausible real or not. The internet being what it is.
You pretty much summed it up.

Hey dude.
If u need someone to help u write stuff I'm happy to help.
It may not come a across through the way I type on this site but
I actually aced English for my 'A' level exam, (Studied in London so I followed IGCSE),
and as I said before, I'd be happy to help u since you're making a game that looks
fucking amazing.
Get in touch, I'll help u out :cool::FuckYea:
We're done with the story part but thanks for the suggestion :) Now it's time for some visuals until we get to the dialogue writing part.

seriously. I need more
I don't post anything lately since I'm making the house the story will take place in. It has a anime-ish style so its taking time building the assets. I'll post some updates soon.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
nope. about half the people in those support groups, believe they did nothing wrong. they are not victims of an attacker, they are victimized by society, which tells them they are wrong.
Creepy uncle in the bedroom after midnight, telling there is nothing wrong.... (as example). Years later struggling with the, nothing wrong happened. There is way more to it than victims of society telling it was wrong. There is voices in the head telling nothing wrong happened. Doesn't make it less so.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Cancer survivors aren't in a support group because cancer attacked them... per se. They are there to share their experience with others who are going though what they already went through. Many of them still have an active relationship with their cancer, and no desire to be cured, because cancer is perfectly natural.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Although I must say I'm in a dilemma. From what I can tell, most people who play any erotic RPG game(not necessarily incest ones) don't want to bother about the story at all.
Not entirely true.

Go take a look at games like Dreaming of Dana and Date my Daughter, it's a hell of a lot of story talk.

We had story talks over Ethan's Legacy and Daryce before the dev had to step back.

The reason a lot of games get clicked through is because they aren't particularly well done stories. Once you've seen one woman walk into a clothes shop and get groped like she's never bought an item of clothing before you've seen it all, the story can't go anywhere from there because the stage is set for cliched mediocrity.

I like the story behind The Artifact too, it's a bit far fetched but I enjoyed it. Teachers Pet is coming along nicely and then we have text games like Academy of Fetishes that are really well done. Not everyones cup of tea fetish wise but the writing is fantastic.

Long story short, if the story is engaging then people will stick around for it. If it ends up terrible then they click for the scenes.

GaussianFracture

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Some fresh screenshots :)
I'm keeping the scenes entirely 3D so I can pan around and easily get different angles yet keeping the anime-ish style. I'm making and handpainting these props and placing them in the house piece by piece which is why it's taking a long time. I'll fill the rooms with more props as they come.

M

monkeybird69

Hello GaussianFracture I'm from RARgames I've been looking for someone to collaborate with to do a bigger game than the ones I have been tackling recently. I'm a writer and artist and know a little about coding for Ren'py. If you want to try some collab get a hold of me either at rargames on facebook or patreon at rargames. more than likely I won't see a response on here because It's rare that I come to this site. hope to hear from ya. call me monkeybird69.

asdf1234asdf1234

Jan 30, 2017
While I can't provide support for the project on the technical side, I would like to just throw out some encouragement to you. I think your art style is great, I like how it's unique and still very appealing. The posts through this thread are great stuff, you've got the right approach for success and I'm excited to see where this goes. Keep it up and thanks for dedicating part of your personal time for the enjoyment of others!

Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I've always wanted to try my hand at a story like this.

I'm a relatively experienced writer, though admittedly my experience is mostly fanfiction and some original stories I've done on the side (but I've written a LOT of fanfiction, especially romance stories so I consider myself relatively competent in writing romantic stories).

I've been interested in helping to write the mother-son dynamic in particular because that's the kind of game I really want to see here on f95. That happens to be the kind of incest I like the most.

I'd be more than happy to assist however I can. If you'd like examples of what I can write, look up Wandering Letters on fanfiction dot net and those would be examples of what I've done. Bear in mind, all of those stories aren't proofread and the like, so it's not my best work. For something like this, I'd obviously put significantly more effort into ensuring it's good.

I'm VERY interested in helping with this, so please do get in touch if I tickle your fancy.

I've been told that I'm very good at writing relationships between characters, and this is one of the bridges I've always wanted to cross, but never had a reason to. I'm terrible at developing games, but I've always wanted to write stories for games and this sounds like it could be a lot of fun and great practice for my palette.

I also dig the character models, though for some reason I'm tempted to want the son to be just a bit older, but that's just a personal peeve. Nothing wrong with what you've come up with already :D

Let me know if you'd like some help ^.^

GaussianFracture

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
She must work out
Oh she does ;)

release date?
too soon to tell for now

Hello GaussianFracture I'm from RARgames I've been looking for someone to collaborate with to do a bigger game than the ones I have been tackling recently. I'm a writer and artist and know a little about coding for Ren'py. If you want to try some collab get a hold of me either at rargames on facebook or patreon at rargames. more than likely I won't see a response on here because It's rare that I come to this site. hope to hear from ya. call me monkeybird69.
Hey thanks, I'll check it out.

GaussianFracture

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
While I can't provide support for the project on the technical side, I would like to just throw out some encouragement to you. I think your art style is great, I like how it's unique and still very appealing. The posts through this thread are great stuff, you've got the right approach for success and I'm excited to see where this goes. Keep it up and thanks for dedicating part of your personal time for the enjoyment of others!
I'm just glad you like it :D I've always wanted to turn this artstyle into something fappable. And it makes the perfect combo with incest themed game visuals.

I've always wanted to try my hand at a story like this.

I'm a relatively experienced writer, though admittedly my experience is mostly fanfiction and some original stories I've done on the side (but I've written a LOT of fanfiction, especially romance stories so I consider myself relatively competent in writing romantic stories).

I've been interested in helping to write the mother-son dynamic in particular because that's the kind of game I really want to see here on f95. That happens to be the kind of incest I like the most.

I'd be more than happy to assist however I can. If you'd like examples of what I can write, look up Wandering Letters on fanfiction dot net and those would be examples of what I've done. Bear in mind, all of those stories aren't proofread and the like, so it's not my best work. For something like this, I'd obviously put significantly more effort into ensuring it's good.

I'm VERY interested in helping with this, so please do get in touch if I tickle your fancy.

I've been told that I'm very good at writing relationships between characters, and this is one of the bridges I've always wanted to cross, but never had a reason to. I'm terrible at developing games, but I've always wanted to write stories for games and this sounds like it could be a lot of fun and great practice for my palette.

I also dig the character models, though for some reason I'm tempted to want the son to be just a bit older, but that's just a personal peeve. Nothing wrong with what you've come up with already :D

Let me know if you'd like some help ^.^
Thanks for the suggestion :) Actually there will be a spot open later on for filling the gap between the chapters, as in how the characters play the story and go into change throughout the series.