John64

Apr 25, 2018
-> Preference -> Chose Language
Ah, thx! I was already going to delete this zero content crap, but then saw this post.
So, to everyone: Pls whoever made this topic change "Language: English" to "Language: Russian". It has zero translation to English so far.
Good thing that I know Russian... :))

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Ah, thx! I was already going to delete this zero content crap, but then saw this post.
So, to everyone: Pls whoever made this topic change "Language: English" to "Language: Russian". It has zero translation to English so far.
Good thing that I know Russian... :))
You can choose English. Not too bad, so far. The real problem that threw most of us for a toss was that no language is selected by default when you first launch the game, so you end up with no text at all. No text means it just becomes a slideshow until "gulp, gulp", then you click and get another fast forwarded slideshow. LOL

John64

Apr 25, 2018
You can choose English. Not too bad, so far. The real problem that threw most of us for a toss was that no language is selected by default when you first launch the game, so you end up with no text at all. No text means it just becomes a slideshow until "gulp, gulp", then you click and get another fast forwarded slideshow. LOL
Aaaahh... I see now... Usually English is on by default so I thought there's no content at all.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Renders are great. English - a little weird (e.g. guys don't usually wear panties, but then, who am I to judge), but I've seen a LOT worse. I can definitely live with what I've seen so far.

• Haha
Reactions: Jedi_Ninja81

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
"The game will be implemented complex decision-making system, the consequences of which you will feel only after a long time. Or in one of several endings. "

This dev note basically implies don't bother with the game until it's done.
I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out super linear until the "endings" where it's just abrupt end due to an arbitrary choice made ages ago and that's the consequence.

Choices shouldn't take too long to have consequences, because both player and developer will forget about it and wonder why they've been locked in a route without any recent indication.

I really hope the dev has at least written the story out if they're going to take time for consequences to kick in, rather than just put this "hook" in and prolong the reveals to milk patrons.

Reactions: Raboobie

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well, back to reality, lol. There is many settings you could put "take care of your family" into though. The "your dad died/ran off", get a job and pay the bills. Is not a really good one, and been done a lot of times. Stranded, survival situations and such maybe a bit more interesting and offers greater variations. idk.
why not simply some real stuff ?
like.. you just get 18 or something and you parents (both) tell you to get the fuck out of their hosue and start your own life. soo you left with nothing and start your life, finding job etc.. while your little sister, pity of you, decide to help you a bit without telling the parents about that.
then you find good job, you grow and become president or something and your parents realise how good you are, soo they make excuse and tell you that you can come back home anytime and build better relation with them..... but then... you just decide to fuck them all (in both way) and continu your story by set up a bad trip for them with the help of your sis and aunt ( 'cause aunt is a MUST HAVE in incest story ).
game end when you realise how fucked up your life was and suicide yourself by ejaculating on a badger in forest.

just a ridicul exempl of incest story different XD

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
why not simply some real stuff ?
like.. you just get 18 or something and you parents (both) tell you to get the fuck out of their hosue and start your own life. soo you left with nothing and start your life, finding job etc.. while your little sister, pity of you, decide to help you a bit without telling the parents about that.
then you find good job, you grow and become president or something and your parents realise how good you are, soo they make excuse and tell you that you can come back home anytime and build better relation with them..... but then... you just decide to fuck them all (in both way) and continu your story by set up a bad trip for them with the help of your sis and aunt ( 'cause aunt is a MUST HAVE in incest story ).
game end when you realise how fucked up your life was and suicide yourself by ejaculating on a badger in forest.

just a ridicul exempl of incest story different XD
Ok - when do you deliver the 0.1 of "Presidential Bukkake Badger Stories"? :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ok - when do you deliver the 0.1 of "Presidential Bukkake Badger Stories"? :D
in a futur udpate XD ( i could.. seriously, that wont be weird for me hahaha )

but you know... as weird as it sound, its just an exempl... they are soo many way to make incest without always using the same basics like :
- dad away or dead
- need money by grinding
- little sis is shy/stupid
- big sis is terrible and hard
- NTR guy want your mom or sis
- i saw mom under shower, i need to fuck her right now, cant think about something else (or reverse, mom saw you and now fantasm on you)

i know like dozens of way to use something else.
incest is incest, sure, but a bit of variation wont be bad. and not only about gameplay/engine/else...
this is soo overused, almost all incest game use this...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
in a futur udpate XD ( i could.. seriously, that wont be weird for me hahaha )

but you know... as weird as it sound, its just an exempl... they are soo many way to make incest without always using the same basics like :
- dad away or dead
- need money by grinding
- little sis is shy/stupid
- big sis is terrible and hard
- NTR guy want your mom or sis
- i saw mom under shower, i need to fuck her right now, cant think about something else (or reverse, mom saw you and now fantasm on you)

i know like dozens of way to use something else.
incest is incest, sure, but a bit of variation wont be bad. and not only about gameplay/engine/else...
this is soo overused, almost all incest game use this...
I believe if you going to make a "proper" incest game, with somewhat believable story. The creator need to do a little research on the subject first. Then most of the points you made above would been redundant by default. If the player would end up like play it, that is another tale. The closer to reality, the more depressing you might get :p

I prefer games driven by player choice and not silly grinding whether that be for money, items, do endless repeat scenes that get boring asf, just to trigger new ones. That would helped as well.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Hm... the start was a bit confusing till you figure out that you are a lab rat. I'm curious where this will go. I hope there will be a path where you are not screwing your family and you can progress the story without unlocking some shit doing with them.

Good luck with your Project.

Mar 28, 2018
I suspect that Liebrio will add more tags to cover the proposed fetishes: ...'The game will present a huge variety of different fetishes, from classic types of sex, to specific, such as: Futanari, pissing, femdom, bdsm and others. '

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I suspect that Liebrio will add more tags to cover the proposed fetishes: ...'The game will present a huge variety of different fetishes, from classic types of sex, to specific, such as: Futanari, pissing, femdom, bdsm and others. '
i very like the tag "others" , its the best tag. wouldl ike more game with a tag "others"

litteraly.. if you understand what i mean about "others" tags ;)

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Oh, an incest game... where you have to take the role as "man of the house". How innovative. *snore*

Come on, we need better stories man! A murder mystery, alien invasion, search for the holy grail, anything! Fuck your sister while saving the world if you're so hell-bent on the incest thing, fine.. But no, dad gone, get a job, fuck your sister and mom, the end.
Im always down for a good clone with newer art. I guess I am just old fashioned.

Reactions: Senbo2

Liebrio

Feb 6, 2019
Um, okay. I saw your comments.
This is not my topic, so I can not replace the files.
I have already written to the admin, I hope he will download the edited version. But I can't be sure when this will happen.
On Patreon, I have already replaced the demo. You can download from there.
But you can simply change the language of the game in the settings. There will be no difference.
P. S. Please write your opinion about the English translation. I used machine translation, so I can’t be 100% sure that it’s accurate. Do you have any misunderstandings? Or just the text sounds weird but understandable.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes