Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
So is that it? I read glup,glup then it would just advance on its own. Is this a glitch on my end?

Nov 1, 2018
why not simply some real stuff ?
like.. you just get 18 or something and you parents (both) tell you to get the fuck out of their hosue and start your own life. soo you left with nothing and start your life, finding job etc.. while your little sister, pity of you, decide to help you a bit without telling the parents about that.
then you find good job, you grow and become president or something and your parents realise how good you are, soo they make excuse and tell you that you can come back home anytime and build better relation with them..... but then... you just decide to fuck them all (in both way) and continu your story by set up a bad trip for them with the help of your sis and aunt ( 'cause aunt is a MUST HAVE in incest story ).
game end when you realise how fucked up your life was and suicide yourself by ejaculating on a badger in forest.

just a ridicul exempl of incest story different XD
Fucking awesome hahahaha

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Trojan horse positive
It has the same results as every other non-infected Ren'py game. There is no virus/trojan/malware of any kind in this game.

Reactions: polky

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Models are pretty but UI is so poor. Inventory is, but no one saw thet. Ill keep watching this title but for now its just a glimpse of demo.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
The game will be implemented complex decision-making system, the consequences of which you will feel only after a long time. Or in one of several endings.
Take the right decisions and act with other characters in the way they deserve.

So.. in other words, Make a "fun" choice and you'll be punished, just maybe not today..

Reactions: Liebrio

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
blueman group stops to get a coffee..it upsets the barista :O this game....oy
@TiffanyMonroe will LOVE Kate the barista(not the game itself..but the barista YES!) she is fun..in a "WTF is going on" sort of way :p
i think actually..Kate IS the game version TiffanyMonroe

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..game took a WILD turn with MC's job...lol..and its a good turn..HAHA!!! realllly annoying though how you are informed of no more fun "until next update" ..lol...although in a way i guess its good that you know a path is finished for now and are not left hunting around for new stuff...

Reactions: Kendra and Renaulto

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
Cookie cutter incest game with badly translated Russian to English... I'm in and ready to fuck the "Cancer"!

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes