SonsOfLiberty

Message Maven
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ive been looking since 2023... for this game and i just found it againm and its abandoned Sads it had Great potential , hope the dev is safe as well from the war.
It's been abandoned 3 times and has come back each time :ROFLMAO:

Who knows with this dev, still has a decent chunk of content, the next update was supposed to get rid of all the grinding and shit.

jafj

Feb 14, 2024
Thanks for confirming. So then I think I am ready for the next update, whenever it happens. I am getting a lot of "wait till next update" notifications.

So so far we have:

Jane/Sarah fantasies
Jane/Sarah bedroom fun
Jane drunk in MC room variants (him less than 100 and him at 100
Sarah in toilet peeing
Sarah bathtub until she rubs his ass
Jane Massage
Jane Kitchen ass rub
Jane drunk bathtub
Sarah salon with Lisa
Whites Twister and talking
Tutor tit tease

I am sure I've missed a few. I honestly hope the game will stop being just a tease though. I want to have a Jane sober as MC's first sex scene. This may be in 10 years though LOL.
jane kitchen ass rub ??? how to do that ? help!!!!!!!!

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
I feel like I am stuck quite early in the game. Many of the screenshots on the first page I haven't even seen. The guy is living groundhog day and it's not a good one. No idea how to progress and it might have something to do with the tanning salon? I've been there once but never can figure out WHEN you can actually go there again if it's even needed. I've got the woman in the bathtub with 3 options unlocked and he had his dick out once or twice but nothing happened beside masturbation. The other woman I have the toilet scene but nothing more happened. The same old scenes keep repeating so there has to be some sort of a timed trigger I am missing.

Edit: Never mind think I found them in the "fantasy". Guess there is no more content.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
I feel like I am stuck quite early in the game. Many of the screenshots on the first page I haven't even seen. The guy is living groundhog day and it's not a good one. No idea how to progress and it might have something to do with the tanning salon? I've been there once but never can figure out WHEN you can actually go there again if it's even needed. I've got the woman in the bathtub with 3 options unlocked and he had his dick out once or twice but nothing happened beside masturbation. The other woman I have the toilet scene but nothing more happened. The same old scenes keep repeating so there has to be some sort of a timed trigger I am missing.

Edit: Never mind think I found them in the "fantasy". Guess there is no more content.
Walk through

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Abandonado T_T
Yeah. :( My guess, though, is that out of nowhere Liebrio will have another update show up, maybe even in the next few months. I never saw any indication that he was going to stop development. I assume this is just a case of life happening. You never know, but I personally won't assume it's actually abandoned yet.

Creepz

Oct 5, 2017
I've read some posts but I still cant advance with the sis beyond the toilet peeing scene... Can anyone help?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've read some posts but I still cant advance with the sis beyond the toilet peeing scene... Can anyone help?
I don't know what specific posts "some" means, but have you looked at this set of steps I posted some time ago?

FYI, I am very far into creating a walkthrough for this game (even if it stays abandoned, though I hope it doesn't) — frankly, the dev's "walkthrough" is mostly just an explanation of the basic functionality in the game. I just have been so swamped with RL stuff and proofreading work / beta testing for other games that it's been harder to get work on the WT finished. But I will try really hard this month to find time and finish that. Then going forward folks should hopefully be able to find what they need in the WT.

Creepz

Oct 5, 2017
I don't know what specific posts "some" means, but have you looked at this set of steps I posted some time ago?

FYI, I am very far into creating a walkthrough for this game (even if it stays abandoned, though I hope it doesn't) — frankly, the dev's "walkthrough" is mostly just an explanation of the basic functionality in the game. I just have been so swamped with RL stuff and proofreading work / beta testing for other games that it's been harder to get work on the WT finished. But I will try really hard this month to find time and finish that. Then going forward folks should hopefully be able to find what they need in the WT.
Nope! Seems I have missed this one. I tried to follow another post with steps but it wasn't very clear (or I just didn't get it). I'll try this one.
Thanks for the reply and goodluck with your RL stuff first then with the WT.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes