• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Are there any other Mom scenes on the romance route besides the shower scenes? If there are, I can't seem to get them. Also, how do I make more money since Jack hates me and I can't announce Amber at the bar?

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Are there any other Mom scenes on the romance route besides the shower scenes? If there are, I can't seem to get them. Also, how do I make more money since Jack hates me and I can't announce Amber at the bar?

You have to ask about going on your next mission. Then you get some more scenes with her before you depart

Reactions: Alternation62

Alder9800

Sep 30, 2021
it seems that there was an error with the quest of the brothel, i finished it but it still shows the sign ! and now i can't continue with the mission "building a colony", does anyone know how to fix it?
1.png

NumbChum

Dec 28, 2020
Dudes, how do I raise the intelligence stat. I started with a 3 across the board stat spread and currently capped off at 6 in the intelligence department after reading in the room

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It's real pity that you can only have those two scenes with the snake merchant and not even repeat them. Hopefully she'll be added as more permanent LI later on.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes