Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
I liked your first one a bit more than this one, but you are definitely skilled. do you know when you will make your next one?
Thank you for your kind words! When you say you prefer the first one, is this because you prefer the scenario (cheating, male on female)? As to your question, I can't tell you a specific date yet. I've been really busy recently especially when I just had two midterms last week. But I am trying my best to get them out as fast as I can, so be on the lookout for a new release in the coming days!

Reactions: shymi and Tabuxy

Tabuxy

Dec 4, 2017
Thank you for your kind words! When you say you prefer the first one, is this because you prefer the scenario (cheating, male on female)? As to your question, I can't tell you a specific date yet. I've been really busy recently especially when I just had two midterms last week. But I am trying my best to get them out as fast as I can, so be on the lookout for a new release in the coming days!
Ah I hope it didn't come off as pressuring you to make or release your next one, take your time. Although I am excited to see your next release now :D. I liked it because it was male on female and it looked like a male dominating female story. At least in my mind it was as if the guy did something to turn her into a cock hungry slut. Which I like, I like stuff like blackmail, ahegao(fucked silly), domination, mind control, big tits and asses on slim waist, bitch training, hate->worship, and other stuff which I can't think of right now.

Reactions: Shannon809

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
Shannon809 : just checking if you got any news for us pls ?
Hello,
The past few months have gone by in a blur, and your message today actually made me realize just how long it's been since my last release. Currently I am kind of struggling with balancing my work here and my real-life work. Since rendering a scene is extremely taxing on my computer, it makes it really hard to work on other things simultaneously (and vice versa). I've also been running into issues within Daz studio that have taken some time to solve, as it takes digging and researching to find solutions. Perhaps I need to look into upgrading parts for my desktop, but it's just not something that is at the top of my spending list currently.

But with all this aside, I am working on to get something out and I do appreciate that you guys seem to be looking forward to them.

P.S. You don't need to tag me in all my threads haha I will get notified with just one tag.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hello,
The past few months have gone by in a blur, and ...
Hi,

Nice of you to share some info with us, thank you !

Of course I understand RL situations have priority, and it's good to know you're still creating stuff. Maybe, just a suggestion, you can make one or two renders to share with us, instead of creating a complete comics series at once ?
There is a nice thread here where people share there work from within Daz studio :
https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/

And I've tagged you in all your threads to show you how equally crazy I am about all your works :cool:

So, no pressure, we'll wait for wathever you can share with us, and keep up the good work !

Grtz

Reactions: dr_dro

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
Hi,

Of course I understand RL situations have priority, and it's good to know you're still creating stuff. Maybe, just a suggestion, you can make one or two renders to share with us, instead of creating a complete comics series at once ?
There is a nice thread here where people share there work from within Daz studio :

And I've tagged you in all your threads to show you how equally crazy I am about all your works :cool:

So, no pressure, we'll wait for wathever you can share with us, and keep up the good work !

Grtz
In regards to your suggestion, I do see where you're coming from, but maybe I'm just a weird person but I feel like the story just wouldn't feel as immersive or engaging if they were released in fragmented parts (I'm the type of person that doesn't read or watch any series until it has completed :whistle:). Another thing is that I usually only add in edits and text and all that after I have completely finished with the set, so having to do edits every couple of renders is something that I don't really prefer to do. I hope you understand where I'm coming from, and I really appreciate you giving thought to try and help me out!

Reactions: patrickB

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
Hi,

Grtz
Also, do you guys have a favorite or preferred position? This includes blowjobs or just positions in general!