Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
1.png

Overview:
Shannon visits a sauna, and things get a little steamy...
Date: 2019/01/19
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: 1920x1080
Pages: 41
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads: - -

2.png 6.png 8.png

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
The next one is already in the works ;) Is there anything particular you guys would like to see?
I have no special preferences. I would like you to write the text in boxes (maybe semi-transparent) and away from the bodies, it reads better and does not hide anything :cool:. Thank you

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
Sure, how about a guy getting gangbanged by futa. Or just futa on male :p
I'm afraid I won't be able to fulfill this particular interest. I've always considered males to be the definite dominant role, and am not (sadly) a big fan of males being dominated :cry: This might be mainly because I consider myself to be on the submissive side, so I just can't see a male as the submissive one instead (I'm not sure if I'm even making sense so I'll apologize in advance for any clarity issues) o_O

jengarino

Jul 14, 2017
I'm afraid I won't be able to fulfill this particular interest. I've always considered males to be the definite dominant role, and am not (sadly) a big fan of males being dominated :cry: This might be mainly because I consider myself to be on the submissive side, so I just can't see a male as the submissive one instead (I'm not sure if I'm even making sense so I'll apologize in advance for any clarity issues) o_O
No worries, I totally understand. Keep up the good work though, cause it's fucking amazing! :D

Reactions: Shannon809