Seeking stds and pregnancy

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Other than the odd mention of condoms and safe sex, do STDs even exist in fantasy land?
As for pregnancy -
There was another that I played where you got about 4 women including I think your mother and sister pregnant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haven't come across any where sex with pregnant women was an ongoing thing through the story.

Jhon_harry12

Oct 29, 2017
I was thinking std as like a challenge instead of a fetish.For exampe if you don't have safe sex you can lose my getting an std.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I mean there's a great game idea in the making somewhere here.

You play as a fanatic terrorist. In recent years the almighty TSA managed to thwart all attacks of terror through the use of perfect precision pat-downs and strict regulations regarding non-duty free food and drinks.

So what's an aspiring terrorist to do? That's where you come into the story. Hussein Al'Trump has an amazing revelation after watching a fellow terrorist fall ill and die due to a rare goat to human STD transfer. In that moment, Hussein knew what he had to do.

"I'm going to fuck this goat...and then I'm going to fuck America!"

You have 30 days to seduce as many women as possible through your charming smile and smooth personality before the disease takes over and you die. Do you have what it takes to become Al-Qaeda's Next Top Martyr?

D

Deleted member 612615

Closest ive seen is Hunie Cam Studio if you are talking about STDs but other than that, nope!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
definitely has pregnancy, and STDs are specifically mentioned by the nuns in the Church in the game. They have an afternoon "service" where they collect sexual fluids to make potions for preventing STDs. :p

Reactions: Kazehana

icphead666

Jan 15, 2018

You play as a fanatic terrorist. In recent years the almighty TSA managed to thwart all attacks of terror through the use of perfect precision pat-downs and strict regulations regarding non-duty free food and drinks.

So what's an aspiring terrorist to do? That's where you come into the story. Hussein Al'Trump has an amazing revelation after watching a fellow terrorist fall ill and die due to a rare goat to human STD transfer. In that moment, Hussein knew what he had to do.

You have 30 days to seduce as many women as possible through your charming smile and smooth personality before the disease takes over and you die. Do you have what it takes to become Al-Qaeda's Next Top Martyr?
lmfao id play it

Arkodeep

Oct 1, 2018

what is name of the game???

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
General Practicioner has both
Although that's a good one and one girl has warts because of one night stands. But MC can't propose sex with her even there is a option. If you select the option which is about sex with her after she cut the warts off, MC will recall his sister's word and reject it.

Reactions: Gwarf

sirlurxalot

Sep 9, 2021
My addiction has lead me to STD fetish. I want a risk where my character could catch the clap and lose stats based on the disease or even die.

Reactions: orphenex