RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Oh man, love Cohabitation looking forward to this. Hopefully the aunt is as perverted and manipulating as Uncle Calvin :evilsmile::FeelsGoodMan:!!!

drakix

Jun 28, 2017
Wish it was a mom instead, can you please add if possible the option to rename mom in option or something like in daughter for dessert?

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Any word on this still being made? :confused:

As talked about in June this month I'll be focusing on making the impregnation / pregnancy system and some events that'll take advantage of it. I'm shooting for a July 13th release for this update.
For the SWAK preview update I might put it off this month or at best release it at the very end of July. The reason being that I'm finally getting a new GPU. My current overtaxed GTX 770 is on its final legs (random driver crashes, monitor losing the signal, the fan only working when put at 100%) so I decided it was time to upgrade. Prices on new GPUs are finally back to normal (or normal-ish, anyway) and nVidia has been pretty wishy-washy on whether we'll be seeing a new series from them anytime soon.

What this means for SWAK, though, is that I can finish the map renders, plus complete renders much more quickly in general, so I'd rather wait and put out a much more substantial update for it rather than the originally planned tutorial + a few scenes.
Looks like end of the month or next month :[

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
What's the latest news so far on this?

For SWAK I'm still finishing up the foundation of the game (maps, systems, tutorial, early events to introduce the systems and set up everything). I'll try to get another preview update of it out this month but if I do I'm not sure how big it'll be.

Reactions: yoyomistro

cosmosis

Aug 22, 2018
Is there likely to be a mac/web version later on (I know it's early days) or will this just be a PC game?

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes