[RPGM] Staying With Aunt Katie [Intro] [Sid Valentine]

N7

Formerly Rude
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
122447_1.png
Overview:
Here's the intro for Staying with Aunt Katie. I can't stress enough that this is just the intro -- so depending on your reading speed will probably be over in five minutes or so. It stops right before where I plan on putting the tutorial.
A couple of other things about this:

The game uses regular maps for now but I plan on eventually switching over to how Cohabitation is, with an image representing each room and tags to click on. Needing roughly four images for each room (daytime, daytime with Katie in it, nighttime, and nighttime with Katie in it) is time consuming due to having to render them. Hopefully, by the time I upload the first real version of the game, they'll be done.
In the last image, Katie's robe has some noticeable clipping issues. I'll eventually re-do it in hopes of fixing those problems but it isn't a high priority. In those last two kitchen images you'll probably notice they're more grainy than the others. For some reason scenes in the kitchen are extremely heavy renders -- the other images took maybe 30 minutes to finish completely at 100% but those two didn't even get to 50% after an hour of rendering. I'm guessing it's due to the more complex lighting and shadows but I'm still working on getting better at scene optimizations so I'm not entirely sure.
Updated: 10/Jun/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Intro/Demo
Language: English
Genre:
sid valentine, rpgm, big breasts, big ass, Thicc
Other game:

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "game.exe" to start playing.

Change-Log:

(Warning this is just an intro it only has 5 images atm)
Download: - - -

122448_AuntCouchIntro001.png 122449_AuntIntro3.png 122450_AuntKitchenIntro.png 122451_IntroKitchen2001.png 122452_StayingWithAuntKatieIntroDoor001.png

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2016
IKR? People are worried about that when there's 5 whole renders in this game. What's nice is that he's using Daz instead of staying with HS models. There's a mixed track record with that. Some do good and some don't. I wonder which way sid's gonna go?

Apr 18, 2017
Not a bad Demo. Wished it was longer and a bit more naughty but it was nice and straight to the point. I've got a lot of naughty ideas that Chris can ask for as rewards from his Auntie.... I hope the gestapo on Patreon don't find this game for a long time.

:D CHEERS (c)

KingsRaiden

Jan 4, 2017
I like the premise, and how the Aunt is already set up to make the rewards believable. She's got a sweet figure, its nice to see a curvy woman in one of these games. If this ends up with Cohabitation like scenes this could be a great game.

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
IKR? People are worried about that when there's 5 whole renders in this game. What's nice is that he's using Daz instead of staying with HS models. There's a mixed track record with that. Some do good and some don't. I wonder which way sid's gonna go?
I loved Cohabitation in spite of it being HS and RPGM so I applaud the move to Daz, I just wish Sid would move to renpy as well. Those silly little figures in RPGM really put me off. Its supposed to be an adult game and instead it looks like something aimed at a two year old.

Sorry to say I won't be playing this one.

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Don't get me wrong but he needs immediately to remove the title of the game at his Patreon page. Preferred; use SWAK, then the Patreon police won't recognize it.

myuhinny

Sep 7, 2017
Wonder if there will be other girls to go after and if you can choose to do or don't do stuff with the aunt. If it'll only be auntie flabby patty then I'll pass.

Jun 18, 2017
I like the look of the aunty, if this game gets animated sex scenes with a decent story, I will definitely give the dev a few of my dollars.

Kukothemadhatter

Sep 29, 2017
I'm not saying I can read the future, but here's a line from this game's walkthrough.
" you enter the kitchen and talk to auntie, if you decide to investigate, you'll notice she's drunk"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.