[RPGM] Staying With Aunt Katie [Intro] [Sid Valentine]

Discussion in 'Games' started by N7, Jun 11, 2018.

1. N7

N7 Formerly Rude Moderator Donor

Apr 5, 2017
    1.PNG
    Overview:
    Here's the intro for Staying with Aunt Katie. I can't stress enough that this is just the intro -- so depending on your reading speed will probably be over in five minutes or so. It stops right before where I plan on putting the tutorial.
    A couple of other things about this:

The game uses regular maps for now but I plan on eventually switching over to how Cohabitation is, with an image representing each room and tags to click on. Needing roughly four images for each room (daytime, daytime with Katie in it, nighttime, and nighttime with Katie in it) is time consuming due to having to render them. Hopefully, by the time I upload the first real version of the game, they'll be done.
    In the last image, Katie's robe has some noticeable clipping issues. I'll eventually re-do it in hopes of fixing those problems but it isn't a high priority. In those last two kitchen images you'll probably notice they're more grainy than the others. For some reason scenes in the kitchen are extremely heavy renders -- the other images took maybe 30 minutes to finish completely at 100% but those two didn't even get to 50% after an hour of rendering. I'm guessing it's due to the more complex lighting and shadows but I'm still working on getting better at scene optimizations so I'm not entirely sure.
    Updated: 10/Jun/2018
    Developer/Publisher:

Please Log in / Register to view this link

Censorship: None
    Version: Intro/Demo
    Language: English
    Genre:
    sid valentine, rpgm, big breasts, big ass, Thicc
    Other game:

Installation:
    1- Extract to desired location.
    2- Click on "game.exe" to start playing.

Change-Log:

(Warning this is just an intro it only has 5 images atm)
    Download:

-

-

-

AuntCouchIntro001.png AuntIntro3.png AuntKitchenIntro.png IntroKitchen2001.png StayingWithAuntKatieIntroDoor001.png

2. Sangera

Sangera Member

May 21, 2017
    So Cohabition is officially dead?

3. JesseFun

JesseFun Member

May 20, 2017
    Dont think so..

4. LemuresXL

LemuresXL Member

Sep 3, 2017
    No, he's been working on other ideas for quite some time for when he finishes with Cohabitation.

5. senjeny

senjeny Member

Aug 5, 2017
    *Sigh*

Mr. Monster likes this.
  6. muttdoggy

muttdoggy Dogerator Staff Member Moderator

Aug 6, 2016
    IKR? People are worried about that when there's 5 whole renders in this game. What's nice is that he's using Daz instead of staying with HS models. There's a mixed track record with that. Some do good and some don't. I wonder which way sid's gonna go?

N7 likes this.
  7. Tarakis

Tarakis Member

Apr 18, 2017
    Not a bad Demo. Wished it was longer and a bit more naughty but it was nice and straight to the point. I've got a lot of naughty ideas that Chris can ask for as rewards from his Auntie.... I hope the gestapo on Patreon don't find this game for a long time.

:D CHEERS (c)

8. KingsRaiden

KingsRaiden Well-Known Member Wiki Editor

Jan 4, 2017
    I like the premise, and how the Aunt is already set up to make the rewards believable. She's got a sweet figure, its nice to see a curvy woman in one of these games. If this ends up with Cohabitation like scenes this could be a great game.

fanboi likes this.
  9. FlipTopBin

FlipTopBin Member Game Developer

Dec 5, 2017
    I loved Cohabitation in spite of it being HS and RPGM so I applaud the move to Daz, I just wish Sid would move to renpy as well. Those silly little figures in RPGM really put me off. Its supposed to be an adult game and instead it looks like something aimed at a two year old.

Sorry to say I won't be playing this one.

10. blahblah25

blahblah25 Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2018
    Damn look at dat booty though :FeelsGoodMan:

11. heyyoo

heyyoo Active Member

Jun 1, 2018
    oh nice ^^ auntie here I come.

Ibis likes this.
  12. indijon81

indijon81 Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Render of auntie is fuking hot , i like it

13. A.J.

A.J. Active Member Donor

Jun 5, 2017
    Don't get me wrong but he needs immediately to remove the title of the game at his Patreon page. Preferred; use SWAK, then the Patreon police won't recognize it.

14. DeUglyOne

DeUglyOne Perverted Old Fart Donor

Sep 1, 2017
    Why not? The MC looks like he's maybe 11.
    Agreed. Curvy I like. Outlandish proportioned caricatures I don't.

cusa likes this.
  15. Ibis

Ibis Member

Jun 2, 2018
    I'm into this. Can't wait fore more! :FeelsGoodMan:

Aunt looks great! Will bang.
    [​IMG]

perseus420 likes this.
  16. myuhinny

myuhinny Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Wonder if there will be other girls to go after and if you can choose to do or don't do stuff with the aunt. If it'll only be auntie flabby patty then I'll pass.

17. perseus420

perseus420 Member

Jun 18, 2017
    I like the look of the aunty, if this game gets animated sex scenes with a decent story, I will definitely give the dev a few of my dollars.

18. bombten

bombten New Member

May 22, 2017
    Looks nice, I like the big tits.

Ibis likes this.
  19. Kukothemadhatter

Kukothemadhatter Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2017
    I'm not saying I can read the future, but here's a line from this game's walkthrough.
    " you enter the kitchen and talk to auntie, if you decide to investigate, you'll notice she's drunk"

20. ltpika

ltpika Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Models look good, but is this one of those games using rpgmaker as a walking simulator?