t727

Jan 4, 2018
There are some of the positions and as even proxies(Governors) on your owned planets which benefits from high values of one or more of a certain stat.
I'm unsure if customers pay more for say a high charisma slave.

The tooltip of the furniture will tell you which stat. to opt for, prestige for instance for receptionists.
A few pages back someone said that proxies need high int, but the game seem to look more for slaves with high fetishism.
muscle(strength) would affect how they fair in combat
speed for the sprint race, also the game hints for more "flexible sex positions" but I'm not sure if that is implemented or what it would do.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
SO after playing this game all day...and looking at the patreon...this guy needs a team or something. As expected it is REALLY ambitious...I mean FFS ship combat? Tower defense? And FPS minigames? Honestly he should think about doing a survey or something or goal even to find new team members. Like AI programmer or something that can work on one of those while he does the other or something cause solo jobbing all that will just lead to A LOT OF BUGS that won't ever get squished.

That said though, this really scratches the itch I had for an adult strategy/manager game, most adult slave/brothel games are pretty meh, this one was too...but its potential and ambition makes me like it more. Plus I got a distinct mount and blade feel when it came to the shallow democracy feature. If everything could be fleshed out this could be a great game.

Reactions: zebles

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Here's a little thing I tossed up in a few days.
It's a tool to replace the Rules Assistant until it has been fixed by StationmasterDev

If the thread gets spammed with questions regarding this tool I could perhaps create an own thread (if that's allowed by the moderators?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Confused on this. Does each specific rule need to be coded/written into the bat file using notepad? Is it that complicated?
"1. Edit the .bat-file as instructions tell."

Instructions where? The text doc just mentions a bunch of spreadsheet data

The bat file isn't very helpful either...I don't see anything that explains how this works as an end user. Or I should say how to GET it to work.

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The rules should be in the xml-file, I wrote a few examples.
I can add more.
Documentation now updated
I'll get back to you, thanks for the feedback.

cliles

Mar 18, 2018
I'm a bit confused also T727, do you have to run the .bat file each time you get new slaves or will it apply the rules to every new slave you get?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I'm a bit confused also T727, do you have to run the .bat file each time you get new slaves or will it apply the rules to every new slave you get?
Yes, each time as I can't modify the game whilst it's running so this program updates the save-file. I suck at explanations. Sorry...
But you can have the game running for until you get kitty ears and or tails floating about.
I give it ~1 hr then do a exitsave as the obedience and fear for example takes a while to build up or decrease.
For newly acquired members of your staff it can be a good thing to close the game down(exit to desktop) and run the .bat to filter it with your rules.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Question: Does Hydroponics require workers? If so, how many? Or is automatic?

BTW, graphics have gotten MUCH better lately, I'm liking them a lot!

Ideas/Suggestions:

1) Doors. Purely for aesthetic reasons.

2) Option to save custom outfits so they can be rubber stamped faster.

3) More supervisor positions (ala Free Cities) - jobs to oversee spas, schools, arenas, etc.

4) Tourist & resident tabs (ala Startopia). Don't just tell me that people are bored - let us know why and what, exactly, they're looking for.

5) More non-sexual entertainment & businesses. I miss the old tourist shop. Again, think Startopia. Dance clubs or strip joints where girls can boost customer happiness without necessarily having to fuck everyone. Ditto for the bar - why not bartenders and waitresses to boost popularity & revenue?

6) More detailed finances, with a proper finance tab. Let us see what each business made per month. How many customers, who is working there, etc.

7) Option for monthly pause to read those reports.

8) Yes, I used to play EvE Online and I love spreadsheets, dammit.

9) This may be a bit of a stretch, but would it be possible to have combat on the station itself? Train the most loyal slaves as guards & police, then use them to capture those criminals and liberators who keep showing up in random events. Make security a thing, basically. We wouldn't need to have combat animation per se, just play some dice & stats to turn the random events into RPG style encounters. A Crusader Kings style pop-up window is all we'd really need to show the results.

10) Speaking of pop-up windows, those might be an alternative to having it actually change the entire screen for every event. While some events warrant this, not all really do.

11) Train smart slaves as technicians and repair your ships faster and/or for less money. Assign to hanger. This can be a foundation for when you want to actually do ship captains and stuff later on.

12) In game encyclopedia and/or manual. Tutorials are nice, but I tend to forget things pretty fast.

13) Option to raid ships and not just whole planets. Less rewards, but also far less risk.

14) More ways to develop planets that don't all revolve around slavery, and more rewards for doing it. Generally speaking, more population & more tech levels should generate more income. Go from there.

15) Economic warfare. Why conquer an opponent when you can just buy them out? Blockade them, hire privateers to raid them, manipulate their stock values and reduce their cashflow until they're helpless. Not all hostile takeovers require guns.

16) As a long term thing, have you considered adding a tech tree? (Startopia again) - build a lab to unlock things instead of just tossing money at it. Find ways to make stuff cheaper or improve efficiency after it's built. Now smart slaves have a proper use.

17) Better camera controls during sex scenes. All I can figure out how to do is rotate. Freecam would be a lot better.

18) Green arrows during furniture placement to show which end is front. It can be hard to tell.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Also, Megaupload link to extreme content mod appears to be broken. It downloads but always comes back as a corrupted file.

skyshreder

Jan 28, 2018
Also, Megaupload link to extreme content mod appears to be broken. It downloads but always comes back as a corrupted file.
The Extreme content mod file is just a dummy. The game checks if it's there. Just create a file and name it "ExtremeContent.mod". Then put in in the game folder. That's all.

In case you are too lazy, here is mine:

Reactions: mecha_froggy

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I was thinking about space combat and the lack of any kind of time controls in this game (no pause, no accelerate) and I've got an idea that I think would help.

First: Making space easier to manage. First, going to the space map should pause the game. Period. Instead of ordering raid or conquer at launch, the player should just give move orders. When you leave the space map things actually start moving. Once the ships arrive a pop-up would appear on the station screen asking what the player wants to do: Raid, conquer, or just hold position. If you later want to add things like blockades and orbital bombardment, well, now you already have the framework in place for it. Ships should also remain where sent until recalled. Do you want to keep pushing forward in a blitz or head back for repairs first? Should they hang around and defend while you save up enough to buy proper defenses for the planet?

Next: Difficulty sliders. Let players choose how aggressive & competent enemy factions are. How much starting wealth they get. How hard it is to make money & train slaves. How hard it is to keep tourists and residents happy. How big the space map is. How fast mutator machines work (growth hormones, etc). How often good or bad events trigger.

Next: Your enemies not all be buddies with each other. It shouldn't just be you against the galaxy. Let the other factions waste ships & money sparring with each other from time to time, potentially creating weaknesses to exploit or - more importantly - gaining allies for your own campaigns. People would be a lot faster to commit to war if they knew that someone powerful is backing them up.

Next: Better planet tracking. One column for "race" (which would instead just list any furry mutators in effect if those are used) the next for "hair" then "skin" and finally "breasts" and "gravity." After a while it becomes a serious pain the ass to keep track of which planet gives what in tribute. Currently the only way to check is to actually go through each planet, one by one, and check them by hand. It's tedious.

Next: Put some numbers on the furry slider. It goes from left to right, and where it stops it... does... what, exactly? There is nothing on there to show what the slider actually does. What if you want to stop at heads? What position would that be, exactly? What if you want to stop at accessories? Where is that on the bar?

Next: Real ship variety. Meaning instead of linear "bigger is better" have different ships have different strengths and weaknesses. Capital ships should be best at knocking out planet defenses but be weak against fighters & bombers. Fighters & bombers, on the other hand, should do better at raids than the larger ships simply because raids are all about speed. Think rock, paper, scissors. Fighter beats Bomber. Bomber beats Capital Ship. Capital Ship beats planets in conquest, the bigger the better but also the bigger the more vulnerable they are to fighters and bombers (this would mean that frigates and such would still serve a purpose as screening ships). Also add a carrier that increases the effectiveness of fighters and bombers when used together with them.

Next: More sex positions. Cowgirl & lotus that require high obedience. Also, is there any way to actually put the player avatar with the girls instead of just a floating disembodied penis?

Next: Drugs. Just stuff to put in slave's food that can increase obedience, along with increasing or decrease fear.

Next: Make factories mean something. Have them actually produce products and have certain new business types only unlock when you have a factory that makes them. For example, a hydroponics can opt for food (unlocks restaurant) or drugs (unlocks drug den). A factory could make tourist kitch (unlocks tourist shop), clothes (clothing store), retail goods (gift shop), weapons (gun shop), all kinds of things. As always, think Startopia.

Next: Make factories really mean something. As an alternative to just tossing cash at things, have all rooms, ships and furniture require build points. Build points can either be bought on the spot with cash (like now) or can also be stockpiled by factories dedicated to producing "station materials." Now the factory isn't producing any cash, but those build points can be used towards everything else that you might want to build (given enough BP, which takes time). So instead of "poof, new stuff!" the player could alternatively go into planning mode, lay down blueprints for items and then they can watch as their factories assemble them. So the new method would be when you go to place things blueprints appear. You can then click on them again and choose between "cash" and "BP" to actually make it with. If you currently don't have either, that's OK - it will just get added to build queue for when you do have enough.

Next: Hybrid furries. Spend an hour on E621 and you're bound to see at least one character who's species is anybody's guess - and probably a mix of several. Split the mutator up into body locations, with a different choice for each. Head, arms, legs, torso and accessories (head & tail stuff). So you could put bunny ears and antlers together, or a fox tail on a mouse girl. Trust me, fur fans will love it.

Next: Roving ships in space. Pirates, traders, colony ships... instead of being random station encounters, put them on the space map and let players decide how they want to deal with them. Intercept or ignore? And how many ships to send?

ta513

Apr 26, 2017
Just a quick comment; I don't know whether it was mentioned or not, but having Raza's auction event select a random famous art piece (ideally that has not yet been selected) would be a nice touch. Getting the Mona Lisa as a gift twice in one game devalues the gift a bit. I don't know how much coding that would require, and it certainly isn't a priority, but just a thought I had when it happened just now.

zebles

Jan 15, 2019
Great game, really nice conception and design.
What is needed:
1. Moar animations. Animations never be too much.
2. More mini-games. A minigame for each activity, in ideal. Arena fights, races, planet raids, slave education, etc... every action deserve an appropriate minigame.
3. Events SHOULD be a pop-up dialogs in default. More information and options in those dialogs.
Also, events need more love, make them deeper and more variative. Make them require some resourses, for example, "rival stationmaster" shouldn't be just a free slave giveaway. If you choose "crush her", you should spend some funds for this, or complete a mini-game.
4. More love to alter-ego. As it was in the Strnghold series. Everyone likes to wach to himself. Maybe female alter-ego?

Reactions: StationmasterDev

alex7sea

Jan 21, 2018
@mecha_froggy
"Next: Your enemies not all be buddies with each other. It shouldn't just be you against the galaxy. Let the other factions waste ships & money sparring with each other from time to time, potentially creating weaknesses to exploit or - more importantly - gaining allies for your own campaigns. People would be a lot faster to commit to war if they knew that someone powerful is backing them up."

I think it is OK as it is. Because when you come in to the game it is a equilibrium between the factions. (or call it a Cold War)
But when you come in to the game, you become the unknown as you grow taking over other stations and planets.

The problem as I see it is that all the actions against you start very late in game, relationship < 50 and really war at relationship < 10.
The incident between NSA and Angela Merkel show us that actions start much earlier, even with bed friends. relationship > 80.
And one thing is what the Faction leader do and an other what the military and secret security service do.
I'm trying to do a War Mod about this. Just waiting for 0.20 to see if something have change and I will put it in here to get some critic about it.

Reactions: StationmasterDev
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes