• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Completed State of the Union [v1.30] [Selectacorp]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dippydippydot

Jun 22, 2017
Every once and awhile one of these selectacorp games passes through my radar, I get interested enough to download, and every time I regret it after about 15 min. Far too much trial and error for something that is basically just a power fantasy. Desperately needs cheat codes because its a fucking bore doing even one playthrough

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
This game sure is hot garbage. Get punished at the end of every turn making it impossible to get ahead.

Kuzousagi

May 27, 2019
tried on the adobe flash standalone 32, you cant get past turn 0 since the next turn wont load due to java script not working

Reactions: Daba

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
This game sure is hot garbage. Get punished at the end of every turn making it impossible to get ahead.
Ye obviously didn't play it very long. Because the purpose of it is to make everyone join your side & then overthrow the feminist leader that was constantly working against ye.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Yeah I'd like know how to play this since Flash Player is officially obsolete & dead... so does this mean that EVERY flash game that ran with Flash Player is now unplayable as well??

Aug 3, 2020
You can run flash on third party apps no problem. problem is this game also relies on javascript, so you would need weird app that can run both flash and javascript, and none were created as far as I know

gracedesmond

Jul 23, 2021
Damn, that sucks.. there are a lot of great games I have that are not unplayable. :'(
I also thought this but found that on selectacorp's website you can download v 1.3 for free which is htlm5 version so you can play it. I think they have updated all their flash games with an html5 version as well!

chichong

May 7, 2020
None of the download links work. Can anyone reupload it, please?
Thanks.

(no, I don't want to play it online)

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
None of the download links work. Can anyone reupload it, please?
Thanks.

(no, I don't want to play it online)
Go back to the OP and click on the 'Report' button. Explain that the links are dead and a mod will come around and fix them.

Jul 23, 2017
this happened and I can't start a game (It works on a laptop but not on pc). just interest why won't it start.

doohoohoo

Feb 27, 2018
So I've been trying to play this online, but can't seem to figure out how to save. Would someone be able to tell me how to do so please, I'm not enjoying having to restart each time.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes