• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML - Starwatch Academy [v0.3.9] [Jaded Dreams]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Melterino

Seems like a really promising project! And pretty user friendly too, with the a.i helping you out in your quarters if you feel like you're not sure when/where characters are popping up around the map. (big plus! I find more smaller developed games just usually leave you to fuck around and find out. Especially in html)

I'm not a big lover of TF in games so I'm grateful they're short term most of the time. Especially as I don't intend to use them unless it becomes some kinda story locked content at some point. So far I havent noticed it though. (which is good!)

Shoutouts to the writing and art! character and backgrounds are all made for the game which is a nice bonus. Not like just text.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

neutral22

I genuinly like the game.
    You meet interesting characters, run into sexy situations, but at the same time, explore an interesting sci-fi setting.

I'd play this even without the sexy bits :)
    Also love the UI and the music
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

Wow. Have to be honest, this game was quite good. Here are my thoughts.

First, the interface is amazing. While at first, was a bit lost about how to proceed to different locations and interact with different characters, once you look at the top head bar, you can see what locations you can go to. This makes navigating feel like you are at that location and easy to use. Whether that is at work or at the college. Another great addition was a tutorial letting you know what all the different buttons do on the left side of your avatar. All sleek and easy to find. Granted, had to hover over a few times to remind myself what each symbol meant but once you know, you get more used to it.

The music is also good. Played far too many games like this one where there is nothing but silence throughout them. Here, the music is just right to make you relaxed but excited to explore. With a touch of futuristic. And when the music does change, really heightens the scene as that relaxing music is gone. The sound effects are also a great addition.

Am a bit nervous to judge the artwork in the story. Now, the background set pieces are all beautiful. No complaints there. Just find the lack of content when it comes to the people you sleep with to be underwhelming.

Did like the minigame at the laboratory where you had to mix the ingredients back together and got a juicy reward. Just wish it was a bit more challenging.

A small thing but like the profile picture of Miosha. What a cool callback to Half Life 1.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Kezza329

good foundations, very ambitious HTML game... however its mostly pointless clicking, with very little interesting things to actually do. i am a femboy now, but was also a futa.. nowhere was there opportunities with my character being a bottom.. i fucked a few women, but thats it. no repeatable scenes, not much to do in the actual world either. theres plenty places to explore, but other than clicking work, or shopping.. theres not anything to do, anyone else to fuck, a variety in kinks or scenes or partners. it seems very ambitious, could be a good one down the line. but rn, its just boring with nothing to do?
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Kempo

Review on version 0.2.6
    This is good shit, i didn't believe it until i tried it.
    The drawings are cute, but the real beauty is in the storytelling.
    i hope the Dev can expand the game more and more.
    it's a pity that the current updates are all concentrated on the various fixes.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Glitchless

While quite short as of this review (v.0.2.5), it's got a huge amount of potential - like, CoC or TiTS potential (though, so far, much less furry - whether that's good, bad, or neutral is up to the particular individual). The graphics (for full clarity, still images) are very well made, the writing is excellent, and what we have available to see of the characters is both intriguing and sexy. I'm very excited to see more.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

whotheff

Sci-fi, space based game with nice visuals. Choices do matter and are quite frequent. Transformations can be fast and slow, depending on choices. Visuals are well drawn. Music is slow, "spacy" and pleasant. The only thing I'm in conflict with is the text heavy slides. I hope Game dev continues to develop it with the same high quality!