• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hullu

Dec 14, 2023
and here there is some kind of music and sound effects, otherwise for some reason none of this is playing , but there is a choice of volume

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
How do you get the new content? I am stuck on a loop cant train anymore star hpnyo art 3 mom 2 options etc.

darkw8

Aug 28, 2022
Patreon Page has been removed, anybody know anything about that?
yes it was moved to
his Patreon have been flagged for charecter age not 18+ even if he set it to 18+ they dont care as long as the cartton charecter is under 18+ they will block that page

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
I like this, I like this alot. Wonder if they need another programmer.
As of now, it'd mostly just be little nick-nack type things I'd imagine. Could probably shave off half the training logic code through usage of a python function to handle all of the magic, training, pudding, and unlock state at once, so then all you'd have to add as the game grows are 2 lines per section instead of 4 and all the arguments would be passed to said function for them.

Something similar to:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It'd just be a bunch of small stuff kind of like that throughout the files, nothing too crazy. I'm sure the Dev will just do that once the game is near finished. Although, if they plan on galleries and other QoL stuff then I could maybe see it being worth bringing another programmer on. Depends on if you're doing it pro-bono or not.

It is a pretty neat game though :) I look forward to seeing where it goes.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes