Others Abandoned Starlet Trainer [v0.1] [Captain N]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Starlet_trainer title.png

Overview:
You play as Hersh Wisenstien, the biggest producer in hollywood and the dick every starlet has to suck to make her dreams come true.
You have to balance your pull and your cash, and put the right actress in the right roles to populate your casting couch with the hottest tail in world.​

Updated: 13/April/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- -

ss1.png ss2.png ss3.png ss4.png ss5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Not a fan of fat MCs but if the dev uses real celeb models for inspiration I can see them coming after him. Especially this #metoo movement. Like don't use any female celeb that came out on him.

Reactions: seden and Parnso

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Haha, can't believe someone actually choosed to do a game around this theme! And about the fat guy model. George is the true star of games using DAZ models. He is around for so long and appeared in so many games that he is the true star of the show, people just not seem to realize it but every single one of us had seen him at least in two different games and has some sort of memories of a character that was using George model. No matter how repulsive some may find him but George is the true poster figure of DAZ :) No other model deserves the lead role through merit more than George as he is the most underrated and unupreciated model considering how often he appeared. Its just that he is the star of a fading era, the rpgmaker games.

I'm already dedicated to the cause to see mr.Hersh succeed!:eazyHype:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Lol love me some satirical parody =P. Not sure if I'm gonna play this but be sure to put a trigger warning for the easily offended ;).

Haha, can't believe someone actually choosed to do a game around this theme! And about the fat guy model. George is the true star of games using DAZ models. He is around for so long and appeared in so many games that he is the true star of the show, people just not seem to realize it but every single one of us had seen him at least in two different games and has some sort of memories of a character that was using George model. No matter how repulsive some may find him but George is the true poster figure of DAZ :) No other model deserves the lead role through merit than George as he is the most underrated and unupreciated model considering how often he appeared. Its just that he is the star of a fading era, the rpgmaker games.

So do you or don't you like the MC :test:?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It matters not! I'm gonna so love playing Hersh :D He can be the jerkiest jerk of all the jerks! Because of George i will overlook any level of assholeness in this one :)
Lol I was joking cuz you were being so effusive =P.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Haha, can't believe someone actually choosed to do a game around this theme! And about the fat guy model. George is the true star of games using DAZ models. He is around for so long and appeared in so many games that he is the true star of the show, people just not seem to realize it but every single one of us had seen him at least in two different games and has some sort of memories of a character that was using George model. No matter how repulsive some may find him but George is the true poster figure of DAZ :) No other model deserves the lead role through merit more than George as he is the most underrated and unupreciated model considering how often he appeared. Its just that he is the star of a fading era, the rpgmaker games.

I love George so much. So many games where he's the asshole boss or the asshole landlord. Puts a smile on my face every time I see him in a game, 'cause I know it's gonna lead to some sweet blackmail and forced sex. :FeelsGoodMan:

ja88

Nov 2, 2017

Please someone make him the mc on an incest game, wife 2 daughters and having him cuckhold his 18 year old son pls

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Please someone make him the mc on an incest game, wife 2 daughters and having him cuckhold his 18 year old son pls
Noone dares using George as the mc.. most dev has this idea that using a wimpy looking douchenoodle is mandatory for that role :teary: Besides.. not many such games. I played My Legacy and Cohabitation that deals with such setup more or less, i assume there are jrpgs dealing with it but never got translated.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I don't think I should play this game... I have certain real life attributes that would color the whole thing far too close for comfort towards the source issue... More than once have some people joked about my connection to the guy when I introduce myself to them...
But my dick says YES! might wait for a mega link, though.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes