whoremonger333

Nov 26, 2023
Soon(tm)!

Actually, I'm pretty surprised how popular Ava has been ever since her first teaser, so she will be getting a scene sooner rather than later!

It's six scenes. If you check the Gallery, you can see for yourself. There is really no branching for skill (there are a few additional screens for that); there is a regular scene, a virgin scene, dommy/mommy scenes, and two shower scenes. All in all, Tessa's Day 3 is much longer than all her previous content combined. If you skip nearly everything, then it is probably around 20 minutes, yes. Otherwise, I can't see anyone reading through 22k words in 20 minutes. People going through it normally report that they spent around two hours with her Day 3.

Lise's Day 3 is about similar length and will be released soon!
Afterward, R5.5 should come out right during the first half of May.
yeah, no hate here bro.
you keep doing what you doing!
just like it feels sometimes, that the pumping and teasing raises the expectations higher than when you actually get on it.
from production side it should be different.

no one is expecting amazon prime speed here.

assman69420

May 21, 2020
Everyone's favorite character Lyssa, who I assume will be equipped with VP's patented brand new state-of-the-art jizz improvements!

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
May I ask what resolution you are using? I am making the game for 1080p, but I test it on 4K, and it is perfectly readable.

There is a bit more of that during her Day 3!
HEAVEN!

YOU'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN!

(and so will my tongue when I get to that plump marshmallow she calls an ass)

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
"the raven-haired woman says", "the mature woman says", "the dark-haired woman says", "the mature woman whispers", "the black-haired woman says", "the mature woman moans"... I really like this game but this regularly repeating dialogue ender is not fun to read. I don't recall the writing being like this in previous content.

Reactions: Shadøwlurker

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
"the raven-haired woman says", "the mature woman says", "the dark-haired woman says", "the mature woman whispers", "the black-haired woman says", "the mature woman moans"... I really like this game but this regularly repeating dialogue ender is not fun to read. I don't recall the writing being like this in previous content.
Yeah, I went a bit overboard with it. I'll change it for something better and ship it with the next update! The pitfalls of playing early access!

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
VoidPilgrim I had the gallery unlocked in v0.4.5 but it's now locked again in v0.5
Huh, that is a new one. Weirdly enough, there was no change in the Gallery or how it works with persistent data whatsoever, so I can't really imagine what could have caused. Is everything locked, or just some scenes? Have you used an unlocker previously?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Huh, that is a new one. Weirdly enough, there was no change in the Gallery or how it works with persistent data whatsoever, so I can't really imagine what could have caused. Is everything locked, or just some scenes? Have you used an unlocker previously?
No, just unlocked everything by playing through all the scenes

I'm uploading a save, it has the new Tessa scenes, 1 Amira scene and 1 gloryhole scene open, the rest are locked in 5 but all are unlocked in 4.5

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I plan to first roll out the UI/inventory update and rework the bulk of the old renders. Don't take my word for it, but I would like to start the process of putting SP to Steam sometime around the third quarter of the year!
i dont know if its bug or not but last time i play love point or something like that on left up side would not go away i just wanna let you know

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yeah, I went a bit overboard with it. I'll change it for something better and ship it with the next update! The pitfalls of playing early access!
just put their names? wanna ask if futa is avoidable. and if it's real futa (with a vagina too) or the fake one,thanks

• Angry
Reactions: Candy1970
Apr 8, 2023
I came home later from work today. I read through all those posts, and I'm exhausted! My head is pounding already. I don't even remember what I wanted to write or refer to! I don't know how Void manages it all, but here's a quick summary:
  • Void, you're a true gentleman; I love reading your responses, composed and classy!
  • Void, I hope you won't give in to people who don't like what makes us love this game!
  • Personally, I prefer futas not to have vaginas.
  • If someone writes something ironically, metaphorically, or in jest, I recommend adding a smiling face like ( :LOL: ); sometimes it's hard to understand, and people can be touchy.
  • I don't understand people who complain about the core of this game; it's like going into a fishing store and complaining that they have a poor selection of shirts and definitely too many fishing rods (Although personally, I still dream of my athletic, beautiful, and tall Amazon/Goliath with Huge breasts and a large...). :LOL:

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes