• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
Okay so I think I managed to boil my thoughts down a bit to:

Nothing done during Alicia's gameplay affects the roya gameplay

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but even picking a sensitivity and fetish very rarely comes up if at all

If at the start you skip 20 days by just sleeping and using the corruption as aura

The roya gameplay would then just start with little to no difference

You'd have done 2 or 3 masturbation scenes, yes, but none of the mind changes would really make you do any more lewd things or change your roya playthrough any way

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but even picking a sensitivity and fetish very rarely comes up if at all

If at the start you skip 20 days by just sleeping and using the corruption as aura

You'd have done 2 or 3 masturbation scenes, yes, but none of the mind changes would really make you do any more lewd things or change your roya playthrough any way
Well, if it's too easy for you, you can always try Hard or Nightmare difficulty; the dev tries to accommodate all playing styles...

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
cheated in fight against pierce 2 lady, is their any way to get it? i've beat all 4 at the vardauex place

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018

There are more and more things later on, such as the option to funnel stat points into fetish stats, and sensitivity/fetish matters the more lewd scenes you do.

But early on there indeed isn't much. Not that I think there would need to be.

alalallafs

May 9, 2023
Hello,

I have lost my save, but I have played this game for dozens of hours and don't want to replay it until that point

Maybe one of you has a save at about the point where you unlock the fortress of wrath?

I tried to find a save like that, but for some reasons the saves that I could find for this game are very limited.

Would be so cool if someone could help me with that! <3

Sneikice

Feb 4, 2020
Hello, maybe someone can tell me about a couple of things. I got a little stuck playing as Alicia, after the festival school events
stopped going on and I haven’t been able to change Aura mentally for more than 20+ days. So I have to complete the following main quests or I have to raise her Lewdness above 20 for example at this stage of the game. Or did I catch a bug?
This happened after the first event about cheerleading.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Hello, maybe someone can tell me about a couple of things. I got a little stuck playing as Alicia, after the festival school events
stopped going on and I haven’t been able to change Aura mentally for more than 20+ days. So I have to complete the following main quests or I have to raise her Lewdness above 20 for example at this stage of the game. Or did I catch a bug?
This happened after the first event about cheerleading.
There are maybe a few mental changes that require stats like lewdness or exhibitionism, but that definitely shouldn't be that early (if you're talking about the Festival of Greed).

More likely you've just missed something. Maybe post a save so someone can take a look.

Reactions: Sneikice

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
If I go into the Compendium and try to select the Bestiary, I get a ´´cannot read property´´ error(pictured below)

Also, if I go into the ´´Aura´´ tab and then the ´´Sexual´´ tab, the images get stuck if I select another tab until I go back to the pause menu(also pictured below)

cannot read property error.png

images get stuck.png

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
If I go into the Compendium and try to select the Bestiary, I get a ´´cannot read property´´ error(pictured below)

Also, if I go into the ´´Aura´´ tab and then the ´´Sexual´´ tab, the images get stuck if I select another tab until I go back to the pause menu(also pictured below)

View attachment 3611853

View attachment 3611865
You're playing the 0.42.0 beta release, I'm guessing. The compendium in that version has problems, which were fixed, if I understand correctly, in the 0.42.1 version (not released here)
This error in the compendium was introduced in the 0.42.0 version you're playing: some tweaks were made, and bugs sneaked in. Either you play the current, stable public release (0.41.3), or you wait for the public release of the version you're playing, in two weeks, which will be 0.42.3

Sneikice

Feb 4, 2020
Yes, I really missed the action of switching Alicia and Rose in the relationship room. I actually didn’t think that it was necessary to do this until I started poking all the objects in all the rooms. After the replacement, the events continued

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
You're playing the 0.42.0 beta release, I'm guessing. The compendium in that version has problems, which were fixed, if I understand correctly, in the 0.42.1 version (not released here)
This error in the compendium was introduced in the 0.42.0 version you're playing: some tweaks were made, and bugs sneaked in. Either you play the current, stable public release (0.41.3), or you wait for the public release of the version you're playing, in two weeks, which will be 0.42.3
Ah, I see. Thanks for the reply. I'll see how far I can get without the game completely bugging out, for now.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Yes, I really missed the action of switching Alicia and Rose in the relationship room. I actually didn’t think that it was necessary to do this until I started poking all the objects in all the rooms. After the replacement, the events continued
In the main chamber you should see the orbs for each side room.

If any of the orbs is yellow, that means that room has mental changes available.

And don't forget that once you get Rose relationship to below 0, you have to talk to the Rose guardian at the top to remove her and advance to the 2nd chamber.

Reactions: Sneikice
3.90 star(s) 167 Votes