3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Is this anywhere near complete, or is it still very much in developmental stages?
It's an akabur game so he could pull the plug and say it's finished tomorrow. It currently has not much content and i think the only sex involves a parrot. Each update adds less and less missions with less and less art.

Reactions: SiuKim and Wyrdo

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
There's some content but it's mainly hand jobs, and not on "you", the weirdest part is how the art changes depending on what you are viewing. Hermione on the ship is done in a different style to the mission which are a different style again to the dancing to make you money.

Reactions: Wyrdo
Nov 9, 2017
The one thing I would like to see is a better idea as to how progress. It is annoying that a character must be wearing a certain outfit or you have to click on everybody to figure out who has the next event/quest. Lola should be giving you some better information.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I'm a bit stuck. The only girl that is getting any progress now is Jasmine, very slowly...

Genie is stuck at events 4/9 and quests 1/2
Lola is stuck at events 1/5 and quests 1/6
Ashelin is stuck at events 3/6 and quests 4/12

I'm been repeating the same crap for AGES now. I'm on day 450.

Is the game just broken if you start from chapter 1?

Edit: Oh that is just so fucking dumb... You have to do all of the episode 1 content (which is 90% Jasmine) and then a button appears to move on...

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I knew that and I tried every option but none of them seems to be the Jasmine handjob.
Turns out it is a Jasmine quest called "Little Piggy 2". There is a picture icon next to it, so it should be easier to locate future events/quests with CGs.

omega13

Jan 1, 2018
sometimes you have to buy outfits or other gimmicks in the shop for progressing the events. othertimes you need to talk with the other girls.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does april have content or not? clicked her options thru but nothing.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
I feel that we will be getting Ep. 5 in the 2nd week of April (Pun not intended)
Lets hope its earlier than that but this wud be the best case scenario considering that he has just finished with the art assets recently.

Now he will work on the writing, then coding and then music.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well how to get to ep 4? dl'd latest version yesterday and did every1s quests and events and genie has sc 2.0 event but no 3 or 4.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
well how to get to ep 4? dl'd latest version yesterday and did every1s quests and events and genie has sc 2.0 event but no 3 or 4.
Just continue playing and viewing events, once all the content for the current episode is completed you will be able to start the next one. Buying costumes might unlock new events.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as far as i can see everything is done and bought but no advancing.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
as far as i can see everything is done and bought but no advancing.
Sorry, can't help much apart from that. Though I might have a solution. Here are the links to Episode 3 from Akabur's twitter, if you download it you can just start from the end of 2. Then you can do the same with Episode 4.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes