3.80 star(s) 57 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
witch trainer was fun but i hate games with a time limet because you can never fully curropt the girls. this game has no time limet witch is nices

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
witch trainer was fun but i hate games with a time limet because you can never fully curropt the girls. this game has no time limet witch is nices
there isnt a time limit in witch trainer,at least not that i know of anyway.

the only way to end witch trainer (that i know of) is when you give hermione the ball dress,which you dont have to do at all until your ready to.

Reactions: Wyrdo

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Gotta say this is my favorite Akabur thing, only thing is there could be a bit more full nudity, and some of the girls progression could be more drawn out like Jasmine's and Ashelin's, which I imagine will happen with more updates. The best moments are embarrassing the poor girls, like when we flash April on TV. Found it funny how easy it was to get Hermione to wear the ribbon.

Reactions: chillycheeto

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well ever one nows who my favret hot bodyed lady is and i would not mind ashelin praxes fully naked with that hot body. But then i am just an old perv would like alot of hot video game girls naked lol. But alot of the girls need more scenes if i am right tho jasmine has more then the others.

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
from what i know hes made 3 games

princess trainer
magic shop
witch trainer

in that order.

princess trainer got jasmine and a lot of events so he knows her well and it is probably easy for him to make events with her.
Magic was a pick 2 potions give to jasmine and stuff happens. he never finished that game.
Witch trainer hade hermione as the main star. but that game was played from one room where she showed up when called for and you corrupted her with house points.

witch mean Akabur is a lot more comfortable with making events with jasmin then the other girls. but i am sure content will pick up in the future, sins we have gotten past the "intro" and the first xXx events are starting to show.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
from what i know hes made 3 games

princess trainer
magic shop
witch trainer

in that order.

princess trainer got jasmine and a lot of events so he knows her well and it is probably easy for him to make events with her.
Magic was a pick 2 potions give to jasmine and stuff happens. he never finished that game.
Witch trainer hade hermione as the main star. but that game was played from one room where she showed up when called for and you corrupted her with house points.

witch mean Akabur is a lot more comfortable with making events with jasmin then the other girls. but i am sure content will pick up in the future, sins we have gotten past the "intro" and the first xXx events are starting to show.
well also fact is..
Jasmine already have a solid plot universe with aladdin and genie and else.. ( she is also the main target of genie for long time, if not forever)

while Ashelin is pain in ass with "jackxster" and else (included her father)

hermione is pain in ass with the potter story

and lara gonna be pretty hard to find a decent plot, except with her butler, overwise, she changed story every new games ( original games) soo nothing is really solid with her.

Reactions: Oddball2k

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Gotta say this is my favorite Akabur thing, only thing is there could be a bit more full nudity, and some of the girls progression could be more drawn out like Jasmine's and Ashelin's, which I imagine will happen with more updates. The best moments are embarrassing the poor girls, like when we flash April on TV. Found it funny how easy it was to get Hermione to wear the ribbon.

For more nudity, try the mod.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
i NEED the next update xD any news?
Akabur does a weekly Patreon post on mondays with a progress report, most of the weeks that update basically boils down to "still working on it" with not much extra info. The posts themselves are quite fun though.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Akabur does a weekly Patreon post on mondays with a progress report, most of the weeks that update basically boils down to "still working on it" with not much extra info. The posts themselves are quite fun though.
AKABUR try to still keep the same update speed.
cant say exactly, but he try to release smaller but faster. still big amount of work.
check the last update date.. then new update should be like 4 months or something. basically, around that speed if i remember correctly, instead of 1 update per year (or almost)

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
actually I had to delete everything before the true only way it worked because I tried to delete and add spaces around it and it didn't work until I tried to just delete it

if it works for you :)
for some reason i like the grind. once you get a few girls it is not too bad sins you can have one working the pole all the time.

Toxic_Mouse77

Jul 31, 2017
Kinda hoping we can get a CG of Ashelin decking Jasmine in the gut. Anyone else? 4 episodes in an I'm really starting to get tired of the grade A bitch attitude.

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes