Mod Ren'Py Star Channel 34 Platinum Mod Ep 11

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i need to make the blush and some small others things for Lola human :)

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Awesome awesome awesome!!!!!!

Ill start packing the stuff. You can post any changes in the outfits if you want. Ill most probably update the OP by Tuesday or Monday.

Ur awesome dude!

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
I feel bad seeing that none of you have left a review yet.
Me and macadam, specially him, have actually put some work in this, its not some basic shiz put together in one day.

Reviews would be much appreciated.:giggle:

Also,
Two humble requests,

1) If anyone wants to make a cool banner art, do so. Ill add it.

2) Someone please educate me on how to add tags as I cannot find the option anywhere.

Thanks
Please reply to this.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
not a big problem :)

i just do that for pleasure. i dont ask anything in return (not even a "thank you" ).

all thanks goes to Akabur, without him and his game, that wont exist at all. i m just doing some stuff, because i like it.

as for the 2 things...
i cant make an banner msyelf, that for sure XD even i m not too bad in photoshop, i cant do stuff like this.
for the tag, you should tag a moderator or someone who know , like @crust , @N7 or any other moderator (but i think tagging them 2 here is enougth XD, if they dont want to or dont have time, they will spread the word
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
not a big problem :)

i just do that for pleasure. i dont ask anything in return (not even a "thank you" ).

all thanks goes to Akabur, without him and his game, that wont exist at all. i m just doing some stuff, because i like it.

as for the 2 things...
i cant make an banner msyelf, that for sure XD even i m not too bad in photoshop, i cant do stuff like this.
for the tag, you should tag a moderator or someone who know , like @crust , @N7 or any other moderator (but i think tagging them 2 here is enougth XD, if they dont want to or dont have time, they will spread the word
Oh cool.

Yeah to be honest, the real reason I want people to write reviews is so that the ones who visit this thread for the first time get an idea of whether or not its worth their time.
I too decided to make this thread bcoz I love this game so much. Its my favourite h-game out of all I've played.
Akabur rules ofcourse. Nobody can beat him.
Its fine about the banner. Lets hope that the moderators give this thread some attention.

kek3

Feb 1, 2018
Hi i cant find the costumes in the game, im doing something wrong or I have to trigger smthng?

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Hi i cant find the costumes in the game, im doing something wrong or I have to trigger smthng?
If you have followed the instructions correctly, then your "game" folder should have a bunch of folders like "06_jas_doll"
Make sure the folders are like this.

Then, just open the game normally.
The original costumes are replaced so just experiment around. The outfit thumbnails arent different.

Reactions: kek3

fusespliff

May 15, 2018
My apologies if this question has already been asked....
Am I able to just put all the different subfolders or files into a single _doll folder? Or do I have to swap out the Original Mod files with the Extra Mod ones if I want to check those out?
For instance with Ashelin. Am I able to put the files of Extra, Extra 2, Original, Lingerie and Pubes into a single 18_ash_doll folder?

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
My apologies if this question has already been asked....
Am I able to just put all the different subfolders or files into a single _doll folder? Or do I have to swap out the Original Mod files with the Extra Mod ones if I want to check those out?
For instance with Ashelin. Am I able to put the files of Extra, Extra 2, Original, Lingerie and Pubes into a single 18_ash_doll folder?
You have to keep swapping them. The reason why so many folders are there is because it wasnt possible to have all costumes in one doll folder.
So yeah, u have to keep swapping the doll folders everytime and restarting the game.
Its worth it, trust me!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m doing something ... hope you guys willl ike it :D

should be ok this weekend. (i hope)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
small pack...

contain :

- April BDSM (kind of) (whip inclued XD, she also wear legging and earring with cross, but its not visible. maybe later Akabur will add different haircut.....or i will do it :p)
- April schoolgirl lewd
- Jasmine schoolgirl lewd
- lara thong/top
- lara thong/top lewd

ya pics

ps : i will work more that weekend on some "change" of the girls, you warned :p
(by "change" i mean, not outfit but the girls themself and some small things .)

Jul 12, 2018
View attachment 221963
Overview:
A basic modpack for Akabur's latest game.
Nothing crazy but makes for a great fapping session...

PLEASE NOTE:
It is highly recommended that you play the original version of this game first.
Mainly because some events may get a little messed up because of the sprite changes.
Also, this is an amazing game and I don't want your first experience to be maimed in any way.
Enjoy!

Updated: 18/2/2019
Game/Creator: Star Channel 34 / Akabur
Modder: and
Mod Version: 1.30
Game Version: Ep. 04
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Save File Location:

Change-Log:

PC:

Android:

not sure if im installing right i was nvr good at this stuff

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
not sure if im installing right i was nvr good at this stuff
Just go back and see some of the older posts.
Lots of people have had problems with it.

Its quite simple, just copy the folder having a name in the following format
'number'_'charactername'_doll
For example 18_ash_doll

Copy this folder to your "game folder"

Then just run the game normally by clicking on the .exe file

Ps. You need to download the original game and modify that game with this mod.
Link is

zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
Is it possible to add custom dialogues for the new costumes? When you first dress it or when you dress it and then talk to the girl. Im dreaming about something like Ashelin being shy but obeying orders in those costumes that are to explicit. Love the costumes, keep up the awesome work!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is it possible to add custom dialogues for the new costumes? When you first dress it or when you dress it and then talk to the girl. Im dreaming about something like Ashelin being shy but obeying orders in those costumes that are to explicit. Love the costumes, keep up the awesome work!
you mean like when you equip the girl a costume and then talk to her and she give her reaction to it ?
like when you equip her slut outfit and she say "that's my prostitute outfit..."

yes, its possible. its just a bit problem that need to be made for each separate outfit, or... can change it but she will say that everytime you equip the outfit that take this slot.

its perfectly possible
(sorry for my shitty english XD )

in fact its extremly simple and did not require any knowledge in ren'py.

for who want to change dialogs in the game. where how to do it simply :

- extract game file with Unren (or else)
- go in "game" folder
- find the file named "talk" (exemple : "lol_talks.rpy")
- open that file with notepad++
- search for the corresponding sentence (exempl : search for "hate" and browse you should find the sentence "i hate this outfit" with the corresponding outfit name on top (Akabur is very organised person), this is for the pink dress outfit.
- replace that text with whatever you want and save.
- restart game and enjoy the change.

/!\ dont touch anything else than the dialogs, overwise you have high chance to broke the game /!\

!!!! i cant figure out where are April lines for that, they seems to have been placed somewhere on others girls lines !!!!

Reactions: Rapirsw and Pharan