Mod Ren'Py Star Channel 34 Platinum Mod Ep 11

SandManIsHere

Apr 25, 2018
just bored and cant sleep soo...

random stuff with "Superjasmine" :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

more ? ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've played Princess Trainer, Witch Trainer, Mating Season, Magic shop... lewd games from akabur... but when i open the folder in PC, i cant find the PNG pic/ asset for the char...

Q #1 : Where did you get the asset / How to get the asset?
Q #2 : How to add / put our mod, coz i did install your mod guys, and when i open the folder, there is some asset that doesn't appear in the game.
*e.g : April_doll. There is b02 , b02b , b05 , b05, b05b, b05c, b05d in the 35_apr_doll folder, but when i play the game, those asset didn't appear. April costume mod shows the b01 (Normal clothe) and then the b03 (Cleavage), skip the b02 and b02b. help, plz.

I just want to join you guys to modding the skin.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I've played Princess Trainer, Witch Trainer, Mating Season, Magic shop... lewd games from akabur... but when i open the folder in PC, i cant find the PNG pic/ asset for the char...

Q #1 : Where did you get the asset / How to get the asset?
Q #2 : How to add / put our mod, coz i did install your mod guys, and when i open the folder, there is some asset that doesn't appear in the game.
*e.g : April_doll. There is b02 , b02b , b05 , b05, b05b, b05c, b05d in the 35_apr_doll folder, but when i play the game, those asset didn't appear. April costume mod shows the b01 (Normal clothe) and then the b03 (Cleavage), skip the b02 and b02b. help, plz.

I just want to join you guys to modding the skin.
1 -
you can get the assets directly ingame by extracting the archive.rpa file ( i use unren, but they are others tool. unren is somewhere around here in f95, created by @Sam if i remember good, maybe they are another better tool, i dont know). once you extracted the file, you got access to all the assets.
for myself, i got access to assets directly by AKABUR himself. i sadly cant share all my assets because i have some "hidden" stuff that AKABUR didnt have released yet, soo i avoid any possible spoil or troubles for AKABUR. in my assets i use the same as you can access in the rpa archive, but in high resolution photoshop sprites.

2-
check the "read me" or similar txt file in the download , that show how to install normally...
once installed, you have to browse througth the outfit to find the new replaced one. for now, we can't add new outfits directly in the game and need to "replace" existing outfit.
each numbers equal a outfit and his variations, for exempl, if April reporter outfit is b02, then b02b gonna be unzipped, b02c gonna be topless and etc...
i dont think they are a way to add ALL the outfit in the game, soo you need to replace some with the ones you want.
b01 is different than b02 and b03.. each outfit goes with his number and variables

b01 (standard) , b01b (standard topless),etc..
b02 (pyjama, b02b (pyjama topless) ,etc...
and so on...

its complicated to explain how to mod. you need the base sprite of the char ( nude body ), and the sprite of the outfit you want to add (or create, for that, you need to create an new sprite from scratch).
then you modify or adapt the outfit sprite to the body sprite.
you can technically do modding just like that. but if you want to go deeper like creating custom outfit or transfering one outfit from Ashelin to hermione (for exempl), you need to have knowledge and be ok to use photoshop, because its more complicated to adapt outfit, you need to fix/change alots of part of it without making it "weird" looking.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh also, be sure to have installed the mod correctly (check a few message before, i posted a pic of how you "game" folder should look for make the mod to work good.

SandManIsHere

Apr 25, 2018
1 -
you can get the assets directly ingame by extracting the archive.rpa file ( i use unren, but they are others tool. unren is somewhere around here in f95, created by @Sam if i remember good, maybe they are another better tool, i dont know). once you extracted the file, you got access to all the assets.
for myself, i got access to assets directly by AKABUR himself. i sadly cant share all my assets because i have some "hidden" stuff that AKABUR didnt have released yet, soo i avoid any possible spoil or troubles for AKABUR. in my assets i use the same as you can access in the rpa archive, but in high resolution photoshop sprites.

2-
check the "read me" or similar txt file in the download , that show how to install normally...
once installed, you have to browse througth the outfit to find the new replaced one. for now, we can't add new outfits directly in the game and need to "replace" existing outfit.
each numbers equal a outfit and his variations, for exempl, if April reporter outfit is b02, then b02b gonna be unzipped, b02c gonna be topless and etc...
i dont think they are a way to add ALL the outfit in the game, soo you need to replace some with the ones you want.
b01 is different than b02 and b03.. each outfit goes with his number and variables

b01 (standard) , b01b (standard topless),etc..
b02 (pyjama, b02b (pyjama topless) ,etc...
and so on...

its complicated to explain how to mod. you need the base sprite of the char ( nude body ), and the sprite of the outfit you want to add (or create, for that, you need to create an new sprite from scratch).
then you modify or adapt the outfit sprite to the body sprite.
you can technically do modding just like that. but if you want to go deeper like creating custom outfit or transfering one outfit from Ashelin to hermione (for exempl), you need to have knowledge and be ok to use photoshop, because its more complicated to adapt outfit, you need to fix/change alots of part of it without making it "weird" looking.
Thanks dude, i'm pretty good at photoshop, but akabur's style is new for me. Let's see what i can do and perhaps i can share it here.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Both if possible. different angles might help
here sprites bikini only.

i dont knwo what you mean by different angles... i did it myself :/ soo i didnt made it in various angles as its not required.
i m doing one for each girls (april, jasmine,ashelin and hermione)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

oops, forget the link.. here it is XD

(ITS NOT A MOD, ITS FOR MODDER)

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
cheers, i've got them. you can delete the link if you think it will cause confusion.

by different angles i just meant at the bottom, they go up in different directions

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
cheers, i've got them. you can delete the link if you think it will cause confusion.

by different angles i just meant at the bottom, they go up in different directions
ah ! on left or right of the vagina.. i see :)

will maybe add that later :p

right now,i m working on nude Lara ( we all waiting for :D )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
what about an "X" pubes, or a pointed down arrow pubes?
i just make "standard" ones.
i make a shaved one and a normal pubes one.

then i share the sprite, soo others modders cando whatever they want as pubes :D

i will put them in the package i m gonna release soon ( that week if i got good timing)

Reactions: SandManIsHere

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Nice progress mac!
Lara seems weird. I would recommend you let her be for now and wait for Ep 05. Akabur will surely add a lewd version for her that we can mod. For now, let her retain her originality.
Can you send me the sprites that you have made uptil now.
Ill start packing them

Ps. Refer to Akabur's "Magic Shop" for Lara's pubes but im pretty sure she was shaved.

Cheers!