Mod Ren'Py Star Channel 34 Platinum Mod Ep 11

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Can someone update the android link please as the link is dead?

Also what is the difference with the Special Version?

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
Unrelated to the mod, but threw one of Ashelins sprites through AI a bunch of times until I got something somewhat presentable.

And as for the dead links, Unfortunately I do not have all of the original files to be able to re-upload. Maybe one of the other guys in the thread do. The mod patch link still appears to be up tho, which works with PC at the very least.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hey macadam are these uploaded anywhere?
If not, could you share them in a PM?
I'm very interested in the HD assets of Ashelin and I don't know how to reach Akabur for that
idont know if i still have them on my pc... i take a look. if i dont, i can contact akabur again to get them or tell you how to do it.

i'll be back asap :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hey macadam are these uploaded anywhere?
If not, could you share them in a PM?
I'm very interested in the HD assets of Ashelin and I don't know how to reach Akabur for that
hm, sadly i dont have the files anymore on my pc (changed hard drive recently :/).
i send you contact via PM

ccazzo

Nov 25, 2023
macadam
Ah thanks!
Don't have any weight in this modding community so I hope he doesn't mind sharing at least the Ashelin goodies

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
macadam
Ah thanks!
Don't have any weight in this modding community so I hope he doesn't mind sharing at least the Ashelin goodies
shouldn't have any problem. All he usually ask is to not make money out of his work (and eventually mention his name for the origin).

ccazzo

Nov 25, 2023
shouldn't have any problem
no answer yet, but I tried my hand at removing some of the shine from her skin and clothes, as it looked too oily
I'd say it turned out pretty good
not meant to be a mod, but it's easy to reapply
I also passed it through Waifu2x to get an idea of how the Photoshop file would look like
b01.png ash.png