Mod Ren'Py Star Channel 34 Platinum Mod Ep 11

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
signature.jpg

Overview:
A basic modpack for Akabur's latest game.
Nothing crazy but makes for a great fapping session...

PLEASE NOTE:

Akabur is in no way affiliated with this mod. So please dont comment or tweet at him regarding this mod.

It is highly recommended that you play the original version of this game first.
Mainly because some events may get a little messed up because of the sprite changes.
Also, this is an amazing game and I don't want your first experience to be maimed in any way.
Enjoy!

Updated: 20/06/2021
Game/Creator: Star Channel 34 / Akabur
Modder: and and Asterisk
Mod Version: 1.6 / Ep 11
Game Version: Ep. 11
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Save File Location:

Change-Log:

PC:

Sex Pack
April Fool Modpack

Android:

(Samples/Screenshots)

225691_screenshot0005.png 225693_screenshot0012.png Screenshot_20181130-223644.png Screenshot_20181130-223647.png Screenshot_20181130-223651.png Screenshot_20181204-152508.png Screenshot_20181204-152533.png Screenshot_20181204-152638.png Screenshot_20190108-214603.png Star Channel 34 ver.4.01 1_18_2019 7_16_19 PM.png Star Channel 34 ver.4.01 1_18_2019 7_15_54 PM.png Screenshot_20190624-221200.png

Last edited:

RachelGreenes

Jan 14, 2018
What about mac?
Right click on the .app file and there should be an option like "show package contents", which will open a folder. Look around in it and you'll find the "game" folder that you have to put the files in. I can't tell you the exact location cause I'm not on my mac rn but it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Reactions: Hellersche

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Right click on the .app file and there should be an option like "show package contents", which will open a folder. Look around in it and you'll find the "game" folder that you have to put the files in. I can't tell you the exact location cause I'm not on my mac rn but it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Try that @JaketehDog
Just follow the same instructions as PC.
Paste the folder of the character u want in the game folder.

Thanks @RachelGreenes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ba dum tiss !

here my little work on Lola....

she have .. alots of variations, also most of her clothes can be covered in cum if you want. ( some can look similar to @WhytShadow , but i didnt copied anything, i did all myself :p )

sadly files aren't in an "ready to instal" way, because of much variations, it would be insane to make a ready to instal folder for each variations... :rolleyes:

you need to pick the ones you want and drag them in.

PS : sadly i dont have time to make screenshot, soo if someone want, feel free ;)

( if you still want to see each, you can open the .png with windows image viewer or any program that can open .png images. )

PPS : please remember i m not a pro. and i drawed some stuff in there to make it good as i can , i m not AKABUR talented :whistle:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i noticed that i forget to put an "cummed" one into the folder :/

my bad, need more sleep time ...

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
ba dum tiss !

here my little work on Lola....

she have .. alots of variations, also most of her clothes can be covered in cum if you want. ( some can look similar to @WhytShadow , but i didnt copied anything, i did all myself :p )

sadly files aren't in an "ready to instal" way, because of much variations, it would be insane to make a ready to instal folder for each variations... :rolleyes:

you need to pick the ones you want and drag them in.

PS : sadly i dont have time to make screenshot, soo if someone want, feel free ;)

( if you still want to see each, you can open the .png with windows image viewer or any program that can open .png images. )

PPS : please remember i m not a pro. and i drawed some stuff in there to make it good as i can , i m not AKABUR talented :whistle:

Oh coool. Ill see and maybe update the PC mod.

Let see.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@WhytShadow
small pack of new outfit for ashelin (nothing crazy, just a fishnet in multiples colors and the underwearthing :p)
of course, name is random, if you want use it, rename it with the same outfit you want to replace and copy-paste-overwrite (always make backup)

this is all hand made.. soo, yeah, not perfect :/

i got access to official full naked model of hermione, jasmine and april (nothing is hidden). i will give them a try. :)

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
The ashelin ones look dope.

Only problem is, the nude sprite present in the files feels kind of fake coz in the slave outfit she has pubes but in the nude sprite she is clean shaved. So that puts me off.

I absolutely cannot wait for nude april. Whats ur source?
Nude jasmine and hermione isnt something new coz we had seen enough of them both in WT and PT.

Do include the original unedited nude sprites whenever you post them.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The ashelin ones look dope.

Only problem is, the nude sprite present in the files feels kind of fake coz in the slave outfit she has pubes but in the nude sprite she is clean shaved. So that puts me off.

I absolutely cannot wait for nude april. Whats ur source?
Nude jasmine and hermione isnt something new coz we had seen enough of them both in WT and PT.

Do include the original unedited nude sprites whenever you post them.
oh they have pubes on my nudes version.

my source ? ... AKABUR himself :D

they have pubes and all. just some small bugs i can fix easily. Aprilnaked.png Hermionenaked.png jasminenaked.png

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i know its weird she is shaved.. i can put the pubes on ashelin, but i honestly prefer her shaved (as they all share the same kind of pubes)

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
i know its weird she is shaved.. i can put the pubes on ashelin, but i honestly prefer her shaved (as they all share the same kind of pubes)
I prefer pubes coz otherwise it feels like she has nothing down there

Kind of like a barbie doll.
XD

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Ill get to making the ashelin zip and remaking the pc and android version with the nude versions.

Expect updated op by tomorrow

Cheers.
Macadam, ur the dude. Getting nudes from Akabur himself!
Only wish that jasmine and ahselin had their pubes....