• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video SRVN collection [2024-05-05] [SRVN]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Second Life = an old ass MMO with a lot of horny people
Sony Vegas = a video editing program. Despite the name, Sony no longer owns it. It's now called Vegas Pro after Sony sold the rights to MAGIX in 2016
Machinima =
Basically it's recording stuff in a videogame and editing the video to tell a story,
is probably the first Machinima ever made all the way back in 1996.
French = consumers of croissant. Examples of french people: , , rf96 and
Tintin is Belgian.

rulfonastero

May 30, 2019
I don’t know how to rate these videos yet~
Unusual format. Something new and fresh.
But too torn to rate.
Interesting, I'll keep an eye on it;)

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
No idea why I find this so funny, but the examples of famous French people being two fictional characters, a user of this here website, and a Belgian is just hilarious to me.
Polnareff is a real guy, a womanizer and a weird singer.

• Wow
Reactions: cooldude33

Kratas1337

Nov 21, 2019
I'm being told that SRVN is a she, and it's her voice. Damn.
hot if true.

regarding the content: I agree that it feels like most of it feels like previews. Shots aren't held long enough to really take the action in if you know what I mean. Anyways, excited for what she may pull off in the future.

Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I was thinking of subbing but if this is the whole content for now I will wait for full release movies.
what a shame. its all previews. Looking forward to the releases.
I agree that it feels like most of it feels like previews.
So I thought the same thing as all of you. I thought they're previews. However, someone uploaded her discord server on kemono and looking through it seems like uhh...no, they're not previews. This is all there is. Those 1 min videos that look like trailers? Those are the full videos. Those 20 second videos that look like previews? Also full videos. There aren't any longer versions. Not yet, anyway.

Last edited:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
vote for next character:

Reactions: Doc_Pie